Topic: Hershel Walker, a retarded black absent father is the GOP pride and joy
Posted by .
Unregistered

What you couldn't find a pedo like Matt Gaetz to run in GA?  So you ran a retard, who doesn't even live in Georgia!

Posted by .
Unregistered

And what's more amazing is he is barely losing to a guy who isn't a bad guy, just a leftist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: And what's more amazing is he is barely losing to a guy who isn't a bad guy, just a leftist.

­Herschel is way up in the polls you dolt!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Watched a moveeee….

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP:

Joe and Kamala yay!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He has CTE and is borderline retarded which is why the GOP tried to stop early voting but lost in GA.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What you couldn't find a pedo like Matt Gaetz to run in GA?  So you ran a retard, who doesn't even live in Georgia!

­lol, you sock fucking moron.

Maybe he should be a father like illegitimate joe biden who took  naked showers with his young daughter Ashley Biden. Both were naked and he "touched her all over."
Those were Ashley Biden's own words and she said it screwed her up and made her a sex addict which is a somewhat common thing with daughters sexually abused by their fathers.
They become sexually twisted.

It also turns out Biden and his family own the island right next to Epstein's child rape island. You know illegitimate Joe went there a lot because it would have been like Disney World to him.

Matt Gaetz accuser was a 17 year female not a child you cum drooling moron.
Charges were dismissed and it was considered an extortion attempt. She could not prove anything and I suspect it was a setup attempt by democrats.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What you couldn't find a pedo like Matt Gaetz to run in GA?  So you ran a retard, who doesn't even live in Georgia!

­They've tried pedos, like Roy Mo[lest]ore in Alabama or wherever that was.  Even in the South, they don't win.

Walker at least likes them old enough to preg, so he's a step up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'ma be a WayWoof nah not a BamPire
\
:antwon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I understand hating on Warnock but damn Walker is fuvking stupid.

Hope whorver Trump will have  there telling him whst to do 24/7 has half a brain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npyTL9oTemQ

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'ma be a WayWoof nah not a BamPire
\
:antwon:

­

you know I can't believe that actually happened. Like a nazi/f2/4chan meme come to real life and he wasn't even trolling. It was real :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't knock Walker.  He's one of the major funding sources for the US abortion industry.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This thread inspired me to drop an additional 100 K into Mr. Walker's campaign through my various front groups.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This thread inspired me to drop an additional 100 K into Mr. Walker's campaign through my various front groups.

­Imaginary money well-spent!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­lol, you sock fucking moron.

Maybe he should be a father like illegitimate joe biden who took  naked showers with his young daughter Ashley Biden. Both were naked and he "touched her all over."
Those were Ashley Biden's own words and she said it screwed her up and made her a sex addict which is a somewhat common thing with daughters sexually abused by their fathers.
They become sexually twisted.

It also turns out Biden and his family own the island right next to Epstein's child rape island. You know illegitimate Joe went there a lot because it would have been like Disney World to him.

Matt Gaetz accuser was a 17 year female not a child you cum drooling moron.
Charges were dismissed and it was considered an extortion attempt. She could not prove anything and I suspect it was a setup attempt by democrats.

­
Matt Gaetz inserted his penis into a child. There is proof. You defend a proven pedo.  The only reason he isn;t getting charged is because the FBI is weak.  

The rest of your post is bagger insanity.  Seek some mental health support.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like mah neegers to bort lots um babbies and ramble incoherently like GEOTUS Trump.  MAGA!!! 
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like mah neegers to bort lots um babbies and ramble incoherently like GEOTUS Trump.  MAGA!!! 
\
:doublewide:

­
speaking word salad is sign of superior IQ.  Therefore, Walker is bigly smart.  definitely not stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He would have made a great slave…top dollar buck at auction.  His opponent would be relatively worthless at his age and physically condition.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:indeed:OP

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He would have made a great slave…top dollar buck at auction.  His opponent would be relatively worthless at his age and physically condition.

­^^ oh look, another jelly pink nog.:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Walker/Desantis 2024

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Walker/Desantis 2024

­
vs

Kanya West/Trump 2024?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: He would have made a great slave…top dollar buck at auction.  His opponent would be relatively worthless at his age and physically condition.

­^^ oh look, another jelly pink nog.:lol:

Look a :obama:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.