Topic: Are baggers so stupid that they don’t understand how a guy who makes $434k/yr is worth $12 million
Posted by .
Unregistered

in retirement, after putting in 55 years?

https://nypost.com/2022/09/29/fauci-and-wifes-wealth-skyrocketed-by-5m-during-pandemic-analysis/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Highest paid sniveling servant.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers goan' Bag. 
I would say that anyone making a bit shy of half a mil every year after a full career (40-45 years) who does not have at least $10M, is a squandering idiot. 

Someone who invests $10k in a fund that returns a paltry 3% year, and then never again investing in that fund ever again, would have almost $50k 40 years later. If that sad sack invested another $10k per year for every year after year 1, that same person would have ~$927k. 

Imagine investing instead in funds that track the historical stock market instead, or increasing contributions to even $20k for the final half of your career when you are making $434,000 per year

This would be ~$5MM, just braindead. 

It makes no sense when I hear of these people who have made hundreds of thousands per year and don't have at least $10MM net worth at the tail end of it. Hopefully the decades' worth of new cars and vacations and jewelry have been nice I guess :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Now you know why he lied.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There were two options at the beginning, DNA therapy and mRNA therapy. Fauci was offered more for the mRNA support and the other one was completely abandoned. Usually in an emergency, there would be no treatment left behind. In this case, he made a retail choice that benefited him solely instead of everybody. Similarly, the J&J treatment that was shelved turned out to be more effective in the long term but was banned by his order because he was getting Moderna kickbacks.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.