Topic: Ever been hit on by a friend's daughter?
Posted by .
Unregistered

What did you do?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do the needful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sprayed my pants which kind of ruined the rest of my plans.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would fertilize her eggs and my friend will now be forever bonded with me.
:trev:

Posted by Beaver Stretcher
Unregistered

Every weekend, by a delightfully greedy hawt chick.  :digtbk:

Posted by Jambes
Unregistered

What do you think?

Posted by .
Unregistered

My best friend's daughter asked to borrow some money from me. I declined. She said she would make it worth my while and asked what she could do to make some money. I said "oral". She said OK.

We eventually ended up fucking a couple times later.

All of a sudden she stopped coming over for some reason. Maybe she got guilty. Who knows?

We still have a amicable relationship when she comes over at the same time as her parents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

how many thousands did she suck out your billfold?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jambes has nothing in his billfold. :nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:horsie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I’d like to say I’d do nothing and have a quick dad talk with em, but a couple of my buddies have some fuckin gorgeous girls, soooooo…

Posted by .
Unregistered

I've had two friends of my youngest sister hit on me. On separate occasions of course. I was in my late 20's, and they were around 15-16. My will was put to the test. Thankfully I was wise enough to politely turn them down. There are very tempting things in this world that may and perhaps will be fun to experience, but in the long run it can probably destroy you. I was not going to risk it all just to get my dick wet for a few months.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you tell your dad I'll be forced to fuck him too.
:duckman:

Posted by INCEL_INSIDE
Unregistered

Sure. Everyone here has. Repeatedly
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I've had two friends of my youngest sister hit on me. On separate occasions of course. I was in my late 20's, and they were around 15-16. My will was put to the test. Thankfully I was wise enough to politely turn them down. There are very tempting things in this world that may and perhaps will be fun to experience, but in the long run it can probably destroy you. I was not going to risk it all just to get my dick wet for a few months.

­A beta wuss ^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

INCEL_INSIDE said: Sure. Everyone here has. Repeatedly
\
:milton:

­

This is a somewhat realistic scenario friend

Posted by .
Unregistered

used to happen all the time. in those days, the best thing was it was just your word against hers, and as the older male, you would be believed.
not any longer. fuck the modern world.

nite crew

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.