Topic: Black man who founded Network Solutions sold it to Jews for $4.5M. They sold it for $21B
Posted by .
Unregistered

He deserves reparations.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Network Solutions was founded by a Black man?  Maybe that explains their criminally bad customer service.  They held hostage one of my domains for a couple of years until I escalated my complaint to ICANN and they relented to allow me to transfer it out to a new domain registrar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Network Solutions was founded by a Black man?  Maybe that explains their criminally bad customer service.  They held hostage one of my domains for a couple of years until I escalated my complaint to ICANN and they relented to allow me to transfer it out to a new domain registrar.

Remember how horrendous Netsol was in 1999 to change anything on your domain? They didn’t have a web portal, you had to send an email in some specific template and hope for the best in 24-48 hours.

Posted by .
Unregistered

So?  Maybe it needed more capitalization, marketing, management, etc. that they provided and he did not want to bother with.

A cool $4.5 million and retirement at an early age.

What I would have done however was to also demand 2-3% of the stock just in case it went thru the roof

:smile:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.