Topic: Anyone else noticed this:white women saying none of their friends can get pregnant, while blacks pum
Posted by .
Unregistered

pump them out like assembly line?

so blacks aren't being sterilized, only whites? or is it because blacks didn't get the shot?

serious question, are blacks not being required to get the shot for employment? I remember hearing about that when the pandemic began,that they were exempt because of issues, slavery, trusting whites, etc

Posted by .
Unregistered

Black girls get pregnant in their teens.

White women wait till their 30s after miles of cock and their eggs are dead.

I WILL JUST FREEZE MY EGGS AND GET PREGO IN MY 60s!
\
:tfb:

Yeah…right!
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

White women become baby factories when they marry nogs.

Interracial couples' risk of pregnancy differed little from that of same-race White couples, with the exception of White wife–Black husband couples, whose risk of pregnancy was higher than both same-race White and Black couples. Neither socioeconomic disparities nor union characteristics explained their elevated pregnancy risk. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have not heard that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What a horrible world it will be, surrounded by hordes of vulgar black people. Thank God I am old. :digtbk:

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: What a horrible world it will be, surrounded by hordes of vulgar black people. Thank God I am old. :digtbk:

­
Rudeness is a cultural virtue for many of them. Forget crime, think about yelling, littering, general misbehavior, double parking, screaming into cell phones set on speaker, not signaling in traffic and driving aggressively. Then they give the stare to try to provoke a response.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said:
­
Rudeness is a cultural virtue for many of them. Forget crime, think about yelling, littering, general misbehavior, double parking, screaming into cell phones set on speaker, not signaling in traffic and driving aggressively. Then they give the stare to try to provoke a response.

­\
:doublewide:

Fuck off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said:
. said: What a horrible world it will be, surrounded by hordes of vulgar black people. Thank God I am old. :digtbk:

­

­I let one pass in front of me in the supermarket the other day. I feel sorry for them. Like God took them out of the oven before they were ready to come out and they're just an unappetizing mess.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­if young people weren't soulless wiggers ,they would be worth dying for.  not even their own parents apparently give a shit about them.

if they were like, 8 years old and could be saved from the Jew...but they're not, once they are 14 they are zombies of the kike will for rest of their godforsaken lives

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.