Topic: LOL: Sham election to annex parts of Ukraine followed by Russian troops immediately retreating
Posted by .
Unregistered


Imagine thinking Putin could or would provide any level of stability and security. Russia turns people against Russia more than anybody else could ever dream of doing.


Posted by .
Unregistered


As opposed to the real and totally honest 2020 US election?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: As opposed to the real and totally honest 2020 US election?

­
Did the U.S. abandon part of its territory?

In fact, Biden is planning to go to Puerto Rico. Even our least connected territories enjoy our full support.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Did the U.S. abandon part of its territory?

In fact, Biden is planning to go to Puerto Rico. Even our least connected territories enjoy our full support.

­Vlad "Putin Joe" Biden is half Krakkken already. Full Krakkken and it's on


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: As opposed to the real and totally honest 2020 US election?

­
Did the U.S. abandon part of its territory?

In fact, Biden is planning to go to Puerto Rico. Even our least connected territories enjoy our full support.

­Diaper Joe and the rest of the evil dems "abandoned" every single Trump supporter. That's well over half of the country.

If the shoe fits...


Posted by .
Unregistered


OP, You forgot to mention what really happened, Russia withdrew 4000 troops from Liman a city of 15,000, meanwhile they  took a city of 150,000.   Selective reporting.


Posted by .
Unregistered


So why is the kind of propaganda deemed necessary by the West?  Are they trying to foment public sentiment for some reason?  What was OPs function as a cog in this propaganda machine?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So why is the kind of propaganda deemed necessary by the West?  Are they trying to foment public sentiment for some reason?  What was OPs function as a cog in this propaganda machine?

­Russia is getting a taste of their own medicine, the propagandists are upset! :cry:


Posted by .
Unregistered


It’s over there. Who fucking cares?
Just because it’s weak whyte Ukrainians that the media makes the world give a shit. 

Other hotspots with non-whytes don’t garner this attention. And they don’t have money laundering in Africa on par with Zelensky.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Lyman was deserted.
There's nothing there.
Russia was holding a line while they take bahkmut.

Russia simply didn't have the forces to hold these positions thus the mobilization.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:kgb:
:rump:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So why is the kind of propaganda deemed necessary by the West?  Are they trying to foment public sentiment for some reason?  What was OPs function as a cog in this propaganda machine?

­
It's not propaganda. It's just reality.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The western propaganda is just getting stupid

Russia is being defeated!
\
:bidenhands:

Oh yes, they are winning the war!
\
:lib:

The mainstream media is saying that Ukraine is winning the war. I'm so happy. Russia is the bad guy and Ukraine is the good guy.
\
:milton:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The western propaganda is just getting stupid

Russia is being defeated!
\
:bidenhands:

Oh yes, they are winning the war!
\
:lib:

The mainstream media is saying that Ukraine is winning the war. I'm so happy. Russia is the bad guy and Ukraine is the good guy.
\
:milton:


Russia claims to be a world superpower but can’t get 40 miles inside of their backwards neighbor even in areas that are allegedly pro-Russia.

Imagine showing China just how weak you are. People think China cares about Taiwan but imagine if they just annex the Russian oil fields.


Posted by .
Unregistered


This was the most secure election. How dare you suggest otherwise?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This was the most secure election. How dare you suggest otherwise?

­
All the better that Russia abandoned them after such a courageous demonstration.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close