Topic: Companies that will thrive following the financial apocalypse
Posted by bookmark.for.wealth
Unregistered

OXY. Get as much as you can while it's cheap. Be like Buffet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

DNA - Gingko Bioworks. This one is a bit sci-fi but and seems a little shady, maybe a bit too high-gloss for so little result, but they're great at raising money. Pioneering a whole new field that will change every other industry.

Posted by ItWillBeBad
Unregistered

Anyone selling seeds, mason jars, garden tools, sewing machines, batteries, ....

Posted by .
Unregistered

TSC Tractor Supply Co.

Posted by .
Unregistered

YUM Brands
\
:spanky:

Posted by Trollstein
f2bbs.com/thread/292159

Shotspotter - gunshot geolocation sensor tech

Virtra - VTSI - gun training for police departments in simulated situations

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: DNA - Gingko Bioworks. This one is a bit sci-fi but and seems a little shady, maybe a bit too high-gloss for so little result, but they're great at raising money. Pioneering a whole new field that will change every other industry.

­
https://scorpioncapital.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/reports/DNA1.pdf

Pretty damning stuff from this short attack. It clearly worked, $DNA is in the toilet. I think I'll avoid this one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take every dime you have in tech and put it into energy instead. 

Buy Canadian oil and gas: $CNQ.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://zombieprepdotnet.files.spampress.com/2012/01/book2-preface.pdf

This is a pdf of The Alpha Strategy: The Ultimate Plan of Financial Self-Defense, made free by the author.

:fatcat:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Walmart always does well when the economy tanks. People suddenly aren't too good to shop there.

It's privately held but Aldi will be successful for similar reasons.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cricket farms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: DNA - Gingko Bioworks. This one is a bit sci-fi but and seems a little shady, maybe a bit too high-gloss for so little result, but they're great at raising money. Pioneering a whole new field that will change every other industry.

­
"building new organism designs" :shudder:

my guess: she'll go down like Theranos being built on mostly empty promises but eventually they'll make an organism that goes really sideways on them and all hell will break lose. 
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
"building new organism designs" :shudder:

The Annunaki did this once before, but now they need a more benign front though which they will use alien DNA to reprogram their Earth-bound slaves.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
They just bought Zymergen. Zymergen was a money furnace. They literally just incinerated money. Ginko also burns a fuck ton of money as well.

The company is way overvalued and they'd need a moon shot to make things work. They've had no great products so far, just a lot of hype.

I passed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
They just bought Zymergen. Zymergen was a money furnace. They literally just incinerated money. Ginko also burns a fuck ton of money as well.

The company is way overvalued and they'd need a moon shot to make things work. They've had no great products so far, just a lot of hype.

I passed.

Much as Google and Facebook were fronts for NSA projects to be carried out in plain sight as if they were natural social phenomena, are these DNA-folks going to be found to be fronts for the outing of Roswell/alien tech as if it were human?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Companies that have price control, which means they can jack up their prices without much noise. Apple, Adobe, Pepsi. Big blue chips with price control are safe against inflation pressure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dollar Tree/Family Dollar, and Dollar General.­ 
DLTR and DG

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Companies that have price control, which means they can jack up their prices without much noise. Apple, Adobe, Pepsi. Big blue chips with price control are safe against inflation pressure.

­They can get their price but sales/revenues/profit will plateau or fall.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Non brand name food processors. The ones that manufacture the store brand items.

Posted by .
Unregistered

entertainment of all kinds

Remember that Hollywood's Golden Age was during the Great Depression.   They will figure out a how to attract top talent for a lower salary.  I mean, where else will actors go to work?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Auto Parts stores seem to be one of the few retail shops that aren't being run out of business by Amazon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: entertainment of all kinds

Remember that Hollywood's Golden Age was during the Great Depression.   They will figure out a how to attract top talent for a lower salary.  I mean, where else will actors go to work?

­In the depths of the depression, who will want to see any of the woke bullshit they produce now?

Posted by FUCK THE ROCK ON
Unregistered

. said: Auto Parts stores seem to be one of the few retail shops that aren't being run out of business by Amazon.

They’re being run out of business by Rock Auto instead :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Electrical vehicles have very few replaceable parts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://zombieprepdotnet.files.spampress.com/2012/01/book2-pr

This is a pdf of The Alpha Strategy: The Ultimate Plan of Financial Self-Defense, made free by the author.

:fatcat:

­wont load for me

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.