Topic: "Bond market de-leveraging = total market collapse". Deutsche Bank.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/global-bonds-are-in-first-bear-market-in-76-years-based-on-two-centuries-of-data-says-deutsche-bank-11664210332

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What do I care? :lol:

Got enough food, water, supplies,
guns, ammo etc for four people

for the next few years easy :digtbk2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What do I care? :lol:

­I guess the question for YOU would be, assuming you are on a fixed/no income, if the currency gets massively devalued, which means that property taxes become say $300,000 a month, how are you going to keep a roof over your head :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Silver

Currency will be wirfless so anything that 's worth anything will be fine

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are inner city poor's in the bond market

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/global-bonds-are-in-first-bear-market-in-76-years-based-on-two-centuries-of-data-says-deutsche-bank-11664210332

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What do I care? :lol:

­I guess the question for YOU would be, assuming you are on a fixed/no income, if the currency gets massively devalued, which means that property taxes become say $300,000 a month, how are you going to keep a roof over your head :shrug:

­
What does it matter?  You think some tax collecting bureaucrats gonna show up with their goons and drag me off my land and property? :lol:  I'd set the place on fire ala David Koresh.

"I got mine. :fuckyou: "

Posted by .
Unregistered

USD is next.  Everyone hoping to retire in this lifetime had better think again. :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: USD is next.  Everyone hoping to retire in this lifetime had better think again. :mittens:

­I see articles now saying it is never too old to stop working. :lol:.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said: Silver

Currency will be wirfless so anything that 's worth anything will be fine

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
If the currency was devalued

stocks would be more expensive. So would housing.

Instead stocks are collapsing and the housing market is entirely frozen due to huge fucking gap down

and high end luxury goods have all collapsed

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: USD is next.  Everyone hoping to retire in this lifetime had better think again. :mittens:

­
The fed raising rates and tightening means there are less dollars out there. The reason everything is fucking collapsing is because the dollar has gotten way more valuable.

The Fed doesn't "print money out of thin air" unlike all the tard bitcoin shit you read

The Fed just buys and sells things. It buys treasuries for dollars, putting more dollars out there into the economy. Then it sells treasuries for dollars, the dollars come back and are destroyed.

If the Fed sold evrerythng on its balance sheet tomorrow, there would be no dollars at all, anywhere.

The dollar is Fed debt. That's why your dollar says "Federal Reserve Note" on it. Note = Debt

When you buy a house with dollars, you are issuing debt in your name. If your name was Fred, you'd be issuing "Fred debt". That debt has a value. If you can't pay your debt back, that debt isn't worth much. If you are paying a lot of interest and you have really good credit, that debt is worth a lot.

So, you can do the same thing the Fed can do.

The difference between Fred debt and Fed debt is:

- Fred has to pay interest. Fed debt (dollars) pay no interest so they can buy something t yields 0.5% and make money
- Fred has a shitty balance sheet. The Fed has a great balance sheet (doesn't buy stocks, buys tresuries, they even buy TIPS) and is easy to value.
- Fred can get hit by a bus to get hooked on heroin
- Fred is a dumbfuck

So, the Fed can issue dollars (0% debt) and lots of people are happy to take it. Fred needs to pitch to pretty much banks only because his friends won't lend him that kind of money and those banks want all sorts of documentation to know that Fred's balance sheet and life isn't all fucked up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

RIght now, the Fed is selling shit. Dollars going back to the Fed and getting destroyed.

The Feds balance sheet in the last 10 years has gotten really big. Lots and lots of Treasuries on there. Treasuries are debt that the US government takes out. The Fed buys it because the Treasuries didn't pay much, 1% or whatever, but it bought it with Fed debt (dollars) which is 0% interest.

How is that Treasury debt going to be paid back? Pretty much all by taxes. Your taxes are going to go to pay that Treasury debt back when it matures. So, you are fucked.

Are you fucked because of the Fed? No. The Fed just buys and sells shit.

You are fucked because of the US government Treasury debt the Fed bought. The US government issued all that debt. Fed just bought it because it can make money on it. And it is good for the balance sheet.

And that's the libs in government, giving everyone shit for free.

The US government gave everyone student loans. It borrowed money via Treasuries, selling them to the Fed, Fed gave the US Treasury dollars to buy the Treasuries and the US Treasury gave those dollars to students and the students gave them to collages and the collages gave them to Woke Professors and they bought homes and cars and vacation properties.

And the libs have said "Oh, now the deadbeats don't need to pay any of that back". The US government still owes the Treasury debt the Fed bought. Your taxes will need to pay for all that shit because the students now don't need to pay anything. The students then all use their new credit lines to buy cars and Shibu Ino Coin and we have CPI inflation as a result.

And evreryones taxes will need to go up. Lib economy. Total. Fucktus.

Remember that student debt wasn't even dischargable? Why? Because if it was, students would just go to college and then declare bankruptcy to get out of it. They get all the benefit, none of the cost.

Well, now they are getting all the benefit and none of the cost because you are paying for it. Libs.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

They said that "the central banks controlling money is better, they can't get abusive with it like the governments did printing their own money, they even have a complex control system so it can't get out of hand".  That was the big sales pitch.

Yet, when they want more money and inflation, they just find ways around the convoluted control mechanisms, like inflating assets and changing the rules at the Fed or other central banks.  Suddenly assets and other things are turned into bubbles not to just float the economy, but as ways of creating debt to feed the system, and activate the banks and Fed or other central banks. 

One day you wake up and find endless amounts of assets in bubbles, you find endless shit markets that have no backing, because magical assets need to come out of nowhere, and things HAVE to be overvalued and speculated on just to create assets and value for banking up to the top and down to the bottom. 

The whole mess has you wondering if it was such a great idea.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­We have a 1% tax  limit where I am. If my house value falls to $100, I pay $1. I left a state like you are talking about where the sky is the limit. where $10K houses in Detroit have $10,000 property tax bills.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­We have a 1% tax  limit where I am. If my house value falls to $100, I pay $1. I left a state like you are talking about where the sky is the limit. where $10K houses in Detroit have $10,000 property tax bills.

­
What state?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.