Topic: A 5mg edible gets me through the morning. And a 5mg edible gets me through the afternoon.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Things that used to cause me anxiety and stress are now nothing more than annoyances.

No, I will not let these people intimidate me.  No, I don't need to give them an immediate answer to their random stupid questions.   I'll get back to you on that one, Pam.   And all I really need to do is fall back on policies and procedures and say it will need to be approved by upper management.   Not just me.

Now Katheryn and Susyn are visualizing having Steve in corporate approve their retarded ideas, and now the heat is off.    

All because I'm lazy as fuck now.  And stoned.   Sure I could go the extra mile and go to bat for Kathryn and make her an ally.   But fuck it.

Oh you want to create a massive fucking change request 6 weeks before we go to production.  Brilliant idea, Katryna.   Steve in corporate will have to approve it since the only money left in this project is for deployment and production support.   Oh you were just thinking out loud and nevermind?    Yeah bitch.   Eat my middle manager cock.

Only downside is I'm lazy as fuck now.   Works well in other situations, but updating all the status reports and schedules is tiresome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

can't do weed anymore.....fucks me up for a couple days.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That anti-drugs commercial where the weed girl melts into the couch? That's me. Love it, but it totally de-motivates me, I detach from the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's that, Colleen?  YOu need me to drop everything and fix your problem for you right now?   Well, I have a meeting with Wayne [VP of Operations] in 10 minutes.   I guess I could postpone it.

Oh you'll figure it out yourself like last time?   Super.   Please reach out if you need help.  I'm available Thursday at 4:30pm.

Posted by .
Unregistered

drug addict junkie bitch

Posted by .ridin dirty
Unregistered

smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday smoke weed everyday

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: can't do weed anymore.....fucks me up for a couple days.

­I get so wired and overstimulated on it

I hate it

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am enjoying this

Posted by .
Unregistered

I manage multiple teams, and each team has 2 or 3 projects.  I'm in multiple daily standup meetings, multiple daily status meetings, many weekly briefings with management and stakeholders, plus tons of meetings with my staff so that I have this information to pass along.   Multiple requirements meetings, strategy meetings, and random shit like anti-bullying training thrown in from HR.

Sativa edibles make this life bearable and help me chill and not have anxiety about everything.  Like nigga, just delegate all that shit.   Rajeev will figure it out.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Scrum Master" sounds like a weed roller.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.