Topic: There ain't no pity in Simon City, old school Chicago white greaser gang video
Posted by FolkNation
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

I cannot see that video, but knew a guy who was in the Simon City Royals and he did a lot of time in prison and in solitary confinement, it ruined him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I cannot see that video, but knew a guy who was in the Simon City Royals and he did a lot of time in prison and in solitary confinement, it ruined him.

­
Why can't you see a video?

https://youtu.be/VorHvQiX3-0

Posted by S3X.J3RKS
Unregistered

:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ok now I can see it, the guy I knew was in Chicago, north side, he was ordered to kill a guy, he did so, was put away, they were in the folks affiliation I believe (Chicago has so many gangs that they have to have two meta-affiliations).  There were white trash mostly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ok now I can see it, the guy I knew was in Chicago, north side, he was ordered to kill a guy, he did so, was put away, they were in the folks affiliation I believe (Chicago has so many gangs that they have to have two meta-affiliations).  There were white trash mostly.

­
I grew up on the south burbs and nobody ever talked about gangs unless they were a black schoolmate.   White gangs were unknown.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.