Topic: Who will kill themself first? Putin or Trump?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Those two guys are in a shit-load of trouble.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I don't know how either one sleeps at night.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i think someone is going to off Putin. i think Trump is fine. no liberals want him to die either. they want to keep him around just to fuck with him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

1st poster in thread

and the answer is Epstein :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I don't know how either one sleeps at night.

­
I am amazed at the strength of Trump, and have been since 2016.  He used to fly to 4 cities in a day in 2016, and give 90 minute speeches in each one.  Then, he's been through 6 straight years of pressure, shit and threatened lawsuits.  And he's still going.

I would've cashed out and fled the country years ago.

Not a political statement at all -- I just can't imagine going through this type of bare-knuckled brawling when you're in your late 70's.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Putin has the support of over 80% of the people of Russia

If you believe anything else, you are a mindless nitwit easily duped by propaganda

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I am amazed at the strength of Trump, and have been since 2016.  He used to fly to 4 cities in a day in 2016, and give 90 minute speeches in each one.  Then, he's been through 6 straight years of pressure, shit and threatened lawsuits.  And he's still going.

I would've cashed out and fled the country years ago.

Not a political statement at all -- I just can't imagine going through this type of bare-knuckled brawling when you're in your late 70's.

­it is miraculous to see him still doing what he's doing. and he's still got very solid advice for everyone out there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Νigger Νigger Νigger Νigger Νigger Νigger Νigger

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Those two guys are in a shit-load of trouble.

­Nice Pee will

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.