Topic: Have you considered the problem of a nuclear blast also moving at 20,000 miles an hour, that's
Posted by .
Unregistered

orbital re-entry speeds.  The detonation/plasma ball will deform and slam all of its energy into one block.  Not much of a world-killer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's like the only they're very good at is taking out nuclear silos.

Posted by .anon.birthingperson
Unregistered

The Soviet’s are going to rain down warheads all over the upper Great Plains even if you survive the wind will pick up all that ash and dust into huge dune like storms that will race across the continent engulfing everything with radioactive particles.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.anon.birthingperson said: The Soviet’s are going to rain down warheads all over the upper Great Plains even if you survive the wind will pick up all that ash and dust into huge dune like storms that will race across the continent engulfing everything with radioactive particles.

­
The plasma blast slams into the earth at 20,000 miles an hour, even the fallout buries itself.  Fallout?  Stay indoors, it rains and snows.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Purpose-built fallout bombs, cobalt bombs, delivered from a cruise missile.  Ok.  Now, two problems about that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i've experienced heavy radiation, yikes.  most awful sickness you can imagine, I can honestly say that is the worst feeling I ever felt in my life.

it's not the same as being sick, it's just dead tiredness, like you are so tired you just want to die , but you're too tired to care about dying

just too tired to even think, just pain

Posted by .
Unregistered

radiation poisoning is THE worst way to die

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i've experienced heavy radiation, yikes.  most awful sickness you can imagine, I can honestly say that is the worst feeling I ever felt in my life.

it's not the same as being sick, it's just dead tiredness, like you are so tired you just want to die , but you're too tired to care about dying

just too tired to even think, just pain

­

Please elaborate. Why are you still alive for a start?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.