Topic: Who else thinks this mobilization of 300,000 more Russian troops will be a clusterfuck?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Furious Russians used social media to demand that MPs should be the first to be mobilized. But one - in ruling party United Russia - claimed he was making a sacrifice by remaining at his desk in parliament. 'Sometimes it seems that writing a statement and going to the front is probably the easiest decision,' said MP Dmitry Vyatkin. But this cannot be done, because 'MPs must convey the importance and criticality of the current situation to everyone'.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pretty powerful video. In Dagestan locals clearly don't want to go to war with Ukraine. The recruiting officer argues they have to fight for the future. – We don't even have a present, what future are you talking about," replies a Dagestani man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sounds like this decision was prepared months ago…

Posted by .
Unregistered

While Putin said Russia would only implement a “partial” mobilization targeting reservists with military experience in his televised announcement of the measure Wednesday, evidence from across the country as conscription got underway suggested some men were being drafted despite having spent no time in the Armed Forces.

Posted by .
Unregistered

One father of five children with no military experience was contacted by the authorities in the Siberian city of Ulan-Ude on Thursday, his wife Yanina Nimaeva told The Moscow Times.

“The local authorities called my husband yesterday and asked him about his whereabouts. We were shocked and just switched off our phones,” she said.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: While Putin said Russia would only implement a “partial” mobilization targeting reservists with military experience in his televised announcement of the measure Wednesday, evidence from across the country as conscription got underway suggested some men were being drafted despite having spent no time in the Armed Forces.

­
Dummy!  Non-combat men, or low-combat men will station in, say, Siberia, replacing a combat veteran there, whom goes to the front.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A 25-year-old who gave only his first name, Dmitry, received a hug from his father, who told him “Be careful,” as they parted.

Dmitry told Russian media company Ostorozhno Novosti he did not expect to be called up and shipped out so quickly, especially since he still is a student.
“No one told me anything in the morning. They gave me the draft notice that I should come here at 3 p.m. We waited 1.5 hours, then the enlistment officer came and said that we are leaving now

Posted by .
Unregistered

If your of military age in Russia, do you?
[_] Start drinking
[_] Stop drinking

:confused:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If your of military age in Russia, do you?
[_] Start drinking
[_] Stop drinking

:confused:

­yeah. there is nothing else to do but drink and fight over there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

lot of Ukrainian bs in this thread

then again most of you are fucking Nazis, so ...

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would gladly fight for Russia against those nazis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The coming winter will sort this out one way or another.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pretty powerful video. In Dagestan locals clearly don't want to go to war with Ukraine. The recruiting officer argues they have to fight for the future. – We don't even have a present, what future are you talking about," replies a Dagestani man.

­
I believe in propaganda videos!
\
:lib:

Remember when that little kid was carried away by a bird. That was real too, you know.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw a quote in the press:  "Sending someone into a war zone after 30 days of training is basically just training them to die."

Plus, it doesn't look like the Russians have the supply lines in place to keep that army fed for more than a few days. It's a TOTAL clusterfuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I would gladly fight for Russia against those nazis.

­
Then go do it.  They are hungry for volunteers.  Go. NOW.

Faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Dummy!  Non-combat men, or low-combat men will station in, say, Siberia, replacing a combat veteran there, whom goes to the front.

­
Hey moron:  RUSSIA HAS NO COMBAT VETERANS.  They haven't been engaged in any real combat since they lost Afghanistan.

Russia and China both have massive armies -- with absolutely ZERO combat experience.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The coming winter will sort this out one way or another.

­
The Russian soldiers will die in the cold, just like the Nazis did.

At least the Ukrainians can find houses to hide out in.

Posted by Sergeant Major
Unregistered

Some of these Russians ought to do like Hugo Stiglitz in Inglorious Basterds - Get in the military and use weapons to kill officers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\
:chickenhawk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In addition to threatening to self-harm, other ploys included men seeking to wed women with multiple children. Anna, a Muscovite, 46, said: 'A friend, a single mother of five was proposed to on Thursday. She laughed so hard when she told me about it, and said looks like she will be super popular in the near future.' Anna continued: 'It seems men with three or more children will not be mobilized.'

­
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The Russian soldiers will die in the cold, just like the Nazis did.

At least the Ukrainians can find houses to hide out in.

­
The Russian soldiers can hang out in a 5 star hotel in Russia or Belarus and then take a day trip across the border with missile launchers. Launch a few missiles. And then head back across the border in time for a night cap with a bunch of 18 year olds in a hot tub. They won't even be cold.

Ukranians, not so much.

Posted by .
Unregistered

all the protesters i saw in moscow today hating putin were young women who looked pretty good actually. they are in for a rough time if they end up in jail tho.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Putin is FUCKED :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It’s just a flesh wound!
\
:sovietman:

Posted by Aerschig
Unregistered

­Then what are you waiting for?  Go to Russia and volunteer!  Putin needs every man he can get and you will doubtless be welcomed and sent to the front immediately.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.