Topic: Most women aren't even curious about men.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: In 20 years we’re going to see the angriest, most depressed, saddest group of women to ever walk the earth. Women that didn’t prioritize getting married, too proud to change for a man, and that are too old to get attention. I think it’s about 90-95% of women that will be angry and alone.

­I for one do not care what fate befalls these man hating cooze-boxed feminazis... 
I do care about all those innocent animals that will have to suffer those drunken angry bitches and all their drama n bullshit though.
A miserable woman is a "KAREN" and a fucking horror to endure.

after covid all women became insane Karens

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
 they are the only ones to escape captivity, for now :snob:

­That pu$$y is a helluva opiate...
Only the strongest of men can hit it n quit it and ghost it.

­
 mgtow rule supreme :trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
 it was an idyllic time

­
Except they didn't do oral.  And definitely not anal.

Other than that...

­
 that only bothers degraded kikes :moreyouknow:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: do women even hit the wall? there are simps everywhere

This is for all of yuo.  Go over to YouTube & watch this guy's short clips:

https://www.youtube.com/c/ManTalkTheReal

Very funny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Very funny.

­
 cherie deville's used twat :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Very funny.

­
 men should never have built civilization for ungrateful whores, then again men were enslaved and had no choice in the matter :666:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:

Very funny.

­
 men should never have built civilization for ungrateful whores, then again men were enslaved and had no choice in the matter :666:

Modern women wanting traditional men is laughable at best, and dangerous at worst

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any time a woman refers to a “man”, she is referring to top 10% Chad. If you are not that, she doesn’t consider you a human

Posted by .
Unregistered

It’s,pretty hard to see how having a modern woman in your life will do anything but make it much harder and worse and significantly increase the probability you’ll be broke when you’re old

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s,pretty hard to see how having a modern woman in your life will do anything but make it much harder and worse and significantly increase the probability you’ll be broke when you’re old

I know several rich men who have to simp to their wives , they control their whole lives it stinks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s,pretty hard to see how having a modern woman in your life will do anything but make it much harder and worse and significantly increase the probability you’ll be broke when you’re old

Never understood why it's more socially acceptable for a women to have unrealistic standards than for men to have low ones

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Never understood why it's more socially acceptable for a women to have unrealistic standards than for men to have low ones

because without men as willing duped slaves the system falls apart :snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

because without men as willing duped slaves the system falls apart :snob:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s already happened. 

My brother is going through a bloody divorce. His wife is a bipolar bitch and is already lawyered up and ready to take his house and his kids. He was warned not to marry this gold digger, but he said “Well, all my bros have wives and kids.” He is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to self preservation.

He is going to die sleeping in his car.

­
He should take as much as he can and leave the country now, live like a peasant in Indonesia or Costa Rica.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: It’s already happened. 

My brother is going through a bloody divorce. His wife is a bipolar bitch and is already lawyered up and ready to take his house and his kids. He was warned not to marry this gold digger, but he said “Well, all my bros have wives and kids.” He is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to self preservation.

He is going to die sleeping in his car.

­
He should take as much as he can and leave the country now, live like a peasant in Indonesia or Costa Rica.

he wouldn't last 3 days

Posted by .
Unregistered

All I want a woman to do is her fucking job and leave it at that... I will be civil & respectful but that's as far as it goes on my end. Anything else is asking for trouble.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe you should pick a better class of woman !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: All I want a woman to do is her fucking job and leave it at that... I will be civil & respectful but that's as far as it goes on my end. Anything else is asking for trouble.

­
 you have no leverage, your only hope is to be a simp :tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Just the act of calling yourself blackpill unironically is a feat of performative depression.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Women out here act like being held accountable is against the law to them

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.