Topic: Most women aren't even curious about men.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's there to be curious about?  Men are pretty simple creatures, when you get down to it.

If you can't get a woman, don't blame it on women not being "curious."

Other than the occasional certifiable on medication hen, no woman has ever paid attention to me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: My wife has a PhD in Chemistry, makes more money than I do, raised my kids, cooks me dinner every night, and gives me regular blowjobs. All I have to do is take out the trash.

­
You might as well have claimed to be the reincarnation of Gilgamesh of Uruk with cybernetic pec implants and a bottle opener for a cock, it would have been about as believable

Posted by .
Unregistered

hahahahaha

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
The funny thing all his bros have had the SAME happen to them. They all got married around the same time. They all had kids. All of them married turbocunt wives who dropped them and now are sucking up their money and taking away their kids. He was WARNED that this was likely this would happen. But he got married to the same type of hyperbitch who worked him to the bone and now is ass raping him legally.

His explanation…

Uh…all my buddies were married. I needed to fit in!
\
:joshua:

Now, they all get together at some wings place, drink beer, and whine about life. :drunks:

They should just all jump into the ocean together. Spare us all.

Turbocunt?  :lol:

:what:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Long marriage is a series of task lists, busy work, household planning, and useless chores.

Now that I’m divorced I sadly see it only pays to be an asshole and avoid entanglement. I’m not cruel or anything, just non-committal. In all of my observations assholes have better lives.

­
 so the mgtow losers are correct?

­
 they are the only ones to escape captivity, for now :snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: My wife has a PhD in Chemistry, makes more money than I do, raised my kids, cooks me dinner every night, and gives me regular blowjobs. All I have to do is take out the trash.

­
You might as well have claimed to be the reincarnation of Gilgamesh of Uruk with cybernetic pec implants and a bottle opener for a cock, it would have been about as believable

­:rofl:

i did a double take on this reply

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­:rofl:

i did a double take on this reply

­yeah, quite funny actually

nite crew

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Gilgamesh wouldn’t stand a chance.  We want Chad & :tyrone:
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Other than the occasional certifiable on medication hen, no woman has ever paid attention to me.

You’re not missing a thing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

women in the 1950s were happier than they are today

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: women in the 1950s were happier than they are today

No Tinder/Bumble hookup culture.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
No Tinder/Bumble hookup culture.

No social media.

Posted by .
Unregistered

just remember the tough guys who like to beat up women are useful Pieces of shit in the satanic ZOG machine

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: It’s already happened. 

My brother is going through a bloody divorce. His wife is a bipolar bitch and is already lawyered up and ready to take his house and his kids. He was warned not to marry this gold digger, but he said “Well, all my bros have wives and kids.” He is dumb as a box of rocks when it comes to self preservation.

He is going to die sleeping in his car.

­
Provided she allows him to keep the car!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sergeant Major said: Women have a simple role in life.

TAKE THE DICK.

Up their cunt, up their ass, down there throat, whatever.  

­
down there throat
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it was an idyllic time

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sergeant Major said: Women have a simple role in life.

TAKE THE DICK.

Up their cunt, up their ass, down there throat, whatever.  

­
down there throat
\
:winner:
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What's there to be curious about?  Men are pretty simple creatures, when you get down to it.

they will when they hit the wall and chad ignores them 

wahhhhhhhh :tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

they will when they hit the wall and chad ignores them 

wahhhhhhhh :tfb:

do women even hit the wall? there are simps everywhere

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Can't cook, won't clean, will cheat, will get old/fat/ugly.

­And expect a triple 6 man to stick with them through all that shyt like a SIMP...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: In 20 years we’re going to see the angriest, most depressed, saddest group of women to ever walk the earth. Women that didn’t prioritize getting married, too proud to change for a man, and that are too old to get attention. I think it’s about 90-95% of women that will be angry and alone.

­I for one do not care what fate befalls these man hating cooze-boxed feminazis... 
I do care about all those innocent animals that will have to suffer those drunken angry bitches and all their drama n bullshit though.
A miserable woman is a "KAREN" and a fucking horror to endure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
 they are the only ones to escape captivity, for now :snob:

­That pu$$y is a helluva opiate...
Only the strongest of men can hit it n quit it and ghost it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

it was an idyllic time

­
Except they didn't do oral.  And definitely not anal.

Other than that...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­That pu$$y is a helluva opiate...
Only the strongest of men can hit it n quit it and ghost it.

­
It's all a matter of whether you stick with one opiate dealer, or search out every opiate dealer in town, thinking their stuff will be the magic you need to satisfy you forever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

it was an idyllic time

­
Except they didn't do oral.  And definitely not anal.

Other than that...

­
 that only bothers degraded kikes :moreyouknow:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.