Topic: Is 45 too old to take up vaping?
Posted by ICatchTheVaporboi
Unregistered

I've never smoked a ciggarette or anything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You can't butt-chug a vape pen.

Posted by Aerschig
Unregistered

At that age you lack the stamina to be a successful vapist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm 51 and I used to smoke half a pack a day for 20 years.  I quit and took up vaping.   I get my nicotine hit without any of the tar and carcinogenic crap. 
The only reason governments want to ban it is because it's not taxed and they are losing a shitload of revenue.  They don't care about your health.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm 51 and I used to smoke half a pack a day for 20 years.  I quit and took up vaping.   I get my nicotine hit without any of the tar and carcinogenic crap. 
The only reason governments want to ban it is because it's not taxed and they are losing a shitload of revenue.  They don't care about your health.

­

That lung disease shit was fake news.  I think they had a couple carts poisoned or something to create a scare, nobody wants off that sweet sweet tobacco tax dole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I'm 51 and I used to smoke half a pack a day for 20 years.  I quit and took up vaping.   I get my nicotine hit without any of the tar and carcinogenic crap. 

­

That lung disease shit was fake news.  I think they had a couple carts poisoned or something to create a scare, nobody wants off that sweet sweet tobacco tax dole.

­That was kids making their own vape juice with cannabis oil.  Of course they didn't know what they were doing.  Buy quality vape juice made in the US.  None of that Chinese crap or the stuff gas stations sell either.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why start now?  Why suck that shit into your body?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why start now?  Why suck that shit into your body?

­
Because fuck life

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Why start now?  Why suck that shit into your body?

­
Because fuck life

­gre

i quit both because feeling anxiety about needing nicotine fix was just more bullshit I am better off without. Dont start imo.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.