Topic: Why do very rich men marry?
Posted by .
Unregistered

makes no sense :shrug:

no one wants old bitter :what:

Posted by .
Unregistered

For a a legitimate heir. It's the situation I'm in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

society wants men to be 'respectable' that means married to someone who will keep them in line

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: For a a legitimate heir. It's the situation I'm in.

how does a heir help you when you are dead?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
 don't you get tired having an aging women around you

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

how does a heir help you when you are dead?

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it is about legacy, so the Trump name will live on and be future Presidents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it is about legacy, so the Trump name will live on and be future Presidents.

­
 but why does that matter if you are dead?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
because they also believe in sky disneyland where they get to hang after death.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Taxes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
because they also believe in sky disneyland where they get to hang after death.

­
 if sky Disneyland exists all the more reason to forget about earth and your spoiled kids :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
 if sky Disneyland exists all the more reason to forget about earth and your spoiled kids :lol:

­
but they have eternity to brag about how their grand grand grand kid becomes the President of the United States and send all the losers to hell.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
but they have eternity to brag about how their grand grand grand kid becomes the President of the United States and send all the losers to hell.

losers :trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­No.  I get tired of having a nagging & squawking woman around me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­No.  I get tired of having a nagging & squawking woman around me.

tomato, tomato :tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

You get to personally pick who will manage your affairs when you are gone. The alternative is that the government will help themselves to your life savings.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because either rich men are not educated on the true nature of women...or they are so narcissistic to believe that the internal rules women live by don't apply in this case.   Then the Gates's and Bezos's of the world quickly find out how wrong they are.  

Tl,dr:  men are fucking dumb

Posted by .
Unregistered

If I was independently wealthy my hobby would be cuming in a different prostitutes mouth every day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If I was independently wealthy my hobby would be cuming in a different prostitutes mouth every day.

­
That sounds good at first but if you're rich, why risk getting rolled by a pimp or catching something like HPV or herpes? You're far better off in a longer term sugar daddy arrangement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

rich men can afford women and their nonsense, even if it costs them millions.

The question really is:  why do poor and middle class men marry?  They're the ones who can't afford women

Posted by .
Unregistered

In that situation I can see no reason not to be a high class sex tourist. Have a rotating harem of about a dozen 10/10 SB's scattered across various Latin American and Asian countries and spend your life drifting around slamming them.

If you preg 'em, honour demands you make sure they and the kid are looked after for the rest of their lives. Be involved in your kids' life to the fullest possible extent. But for fuck's sake don't put yourself in a position where the law can get involved.

Great fucking world we've got going here where it's unsafe to take a punt on having a traditional nuclear family regardless of your worldly success or positive attributes. Something any man who could hold down a job and reliably contain his piss in public could expect in times gone by.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: it is about legacy, so the Trump name will live on and be future Presidents.

­

­It doesn't matter 'if you are dead' you stupid fucking illiterate retard. It only matters to people WHO ARE ALIVE.

And in your petty stupidity and complete social cucked-out illiteracy - you ignore that.

You are weakness. Look inward.

Posted by .
Unregistered

People who are very successful in one sphere will believe they can be very successful in any sphere they enter.

So rich successful men believe that the divorce stats wont apply to them as they're smarter and better than other men
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­It doesn't matter 'if you are dead' you stupid fucking illiterate retard. It only matters to people WHO ARE ALIVE.

And in your petty stupidity and complete social cucked-out illiteracy - you ignore that.

You are weakness. Look inward.

you sound triggered, seek immediate help faggot :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: rich men can afford women and their nonsense, even if it costs them millions.

The question really is:  why do poor and middle class men marry?  They're the ones who can't afford women

why would anyone want to afford nonsense, you end up with an Anne heche?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.