Topic: Proof that Time Cook is Xi Jinpings bitch.
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Supply-Chain/Apple-warns-suppliers-to-follow-China-rules-on-Taiwan-labeling

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP, you have a strange way of looking at trying to excel at international business.

Following the rules of your largest customer regarding import/export customs regulations is being a 'bitch'!

\

:mullet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm a rebel!  I break the rules!  Breakin' the law breakin' the law!

:winner:  :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I suspect OP isn't quite as successful as Tim Cook

:snob:

Posted by Adventure Poast
Unregistered

Time Cock :rockon:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I support Apple but this is line-crossing bullshit.
At this point all of American business should be defaced - Every CEO sucking a fat yellow bears engorged cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tomb also quietly cozied up to Trump when he was still in office.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I support Apple but this is line-crossing bullshit.
At this point all of American business should be defaced - Every CEO sucking a fat yellow bears engorged cock.

­GRE

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I support Apple but this is line-crossing bullshit.

­How about letting them reunify like most of them want to, and we were allowed to after our civil war?  Is it so fucking bad to leave other countries alone and stop propping up unstable regimes?

Posted by .
Unregistered

After suffering through the awful butterfly-switch laptop keyboards, and the thermally insufficient MacPro, and the hockey puck mouse, etc., I would rather see Tim Apple be Xi Jinping's bitch than Jony Ive's bitch.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Timb Cuck!
\
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

China is over.
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: After suffering through the awful butterfly-switch laptop keyboards, and the thermally insufficient MacPro, and the hockey puck mouse, etc., I would rather see Tim Apple be Xi Jinping's bitch than Jony Ive's bitch.

­:lol:

Remember, the iPhone 14 production ramp-up is likely going on now, assuming another September annoucement.  Xi bent Tim over the table with this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Timb Cuck!
\

­^^^ Maroon
\
:bugs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tim Apple will catch the monkeybuttpox.   China knows this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Timb Cuck!
\

­TIM APPLE!  GAY AS FUCK!
\
:trump:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.