Topic: Alex Jones hit by jury with $45 million punitive damage award.
Posted by .
Unregistered

If your opinion pisses someone off you'll be dead

Posted by .
Unregistered

And he's most likely got a perjury charge coming his way, too.

Posted by .
Unregistered

'free speech' does not mean bag-bag speech :nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 'free speech' does not mean bag-bag speech :nono:

­Hate speech isn't free speech.
\
:crybaby:

Posted by Sergeant Major
Unregistered

. said:
­They brought in a finance forensic guy, they know where the money is.

­
Impossible.  If I ever had a need to hide massive amounts of money, it'd be fucking HIDDEN.  No forensic bullshit would ever find it.  I'm talking shovel and box and buried in random locations.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why did he do such a STUPID thing?

­
Why do you believe in such a STUPiD thing?
God you guys are like big toddlers, duh!

Posted by .
Unregistered

You guys aren't easily fooled or anything, PSYCH!!!
:emma:

Seriously though, if this is how stupid people are, them I have to find a way to get rich off of idiots like you.

It is a good thing. :thumbup:

:oldlol: :classiclol: :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sergeant Major said:
­
Impossible.  If I ever had a need to hide massive amounts of money, it'd be fucking HIDDEN.  No forensic bullshit would ever find it.  I'm talking shovel and box and buried in random locations.

­
You probably wouldn’t have hired an attorney that handed over all of your incriminating texts and emails to opposing counsel.

Posted by .
Unregistered

But CNN/NYT/ABC/CBS can Lie all they want about Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse and get off scot free.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Love Alex Jones.  He is the Paul Revere of our time.

­Alex Jones is a legitimate journalist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Texas limits awards to $750,000

Hahahahhaha

­True but he also has like three other lawsuits about to happen in CT where they will literally assrape him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So it was just a coincidence one of those kids' father was also a crisis actor?
\
:winner:

It doesn't bode well that the idiot is the one who coined the term "crisis actor"
He fuckt

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He prepared for all this already with the phony divorce to give the wife all his money and make sure his kids were taken care of.

­
ruh-roh

"Alex Jones's Ex-Wife Will Seek Phone Data After Lawyer"
https://www.insider.com/alex-jones-ex-wifewill-seek-phone-data-lawyer-messed-up-2022-8

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But CNN/NYT/ABC/CBS can Lie all they want about Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse and get off scot free.

­You seem very interested in the "well-being" of those young boys...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: But CNN/NYT/ABC/CBS can Lie all they want about Nick Sandman and Kyle Rittenhouse and get off scot free.

­
None of any of it is true. They could come out tomorrow and say Trump is going to prison for life for not making the Wall like he promised, or any damn thing, and you guys would be on here discussing it without even thinking that just maybe it's bullshit.

GULLIBLE!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.