Topic: I just bought an air rifle. Spent around $400 on the setup.
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Wow, you are quite the fucking whiner.  WTF do you want to shoot anyway?  Where do you live you live a Central or, even worse, fucking Southern New Jersey.  You dirtbags might as well be living in Buttfuck, Kentucky or Sister Fucking, Alabama

­I do not live here, but my sister's farm is in Far Hills.  I would say it's Northern or Central.

How the fuck is answering a question with factual information "whining," you fucking tard?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
That's a joke.  .22 has WELL over 100 foot-pounds of muzzle energy, really closer to 200.

Shoulda bought a 22

Sucker born ery minute.

:snicker:

https://www.mcarbo.com/22LR-Ballistics-Chart

­I own .22s, you fucking retard.  I wanted to buy an air gun.

­
I wanted to buy an air gun

\

:gayness:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The relatively lower power is attractive to me.  This house is on ~3 acres.  There is a house with kids not 200 feet from where I saw the raccoon.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: What's the advantage of this over a .22? 

It would be cool if you could just pump it. Buy 50,000 pellets and you'd be set for life. But this thing needs a tank that in the apocolypse will be a lot rarer than just regular bullets for a rifle.

­
Lewis and Clark traversed the entire continent with one air rifle between themb

­They had regular rifles too, r-tard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The relatively lower power is attractive to me.  This house is on ~3 acres.  There is a house with kids not 200 feet from where I saw the raccoon.

­I have a couple Ruger 10/22's  and use subsonic ammunition.  one brand I have found to be as quiet, and in some cases, quieter than most air rifles.

. said:
. said:
­Wow, you are quite the fucking whiner.  WTF do you want to shoot anyway?  Where do you live you live a Central or, even worse, fucking Southern New Jersey.  You dirtbags might as well be living in Buttfuck, Kentucky or Sister Fucking, Alabama

­I do not live here, but my sister's farm is in Far Hills.  I would say it's Northern or Central.

How the fuck is answering a question with factual information "whining," you fucking tard?

While technically North Jersey, ­once you move away from Eastern border, it starts to get hinky.  How old is your sister, does she party?

And to you last question, you were being a bitch, bitch. Redeem yourself, show pics of your slutty sis.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Slutty sis tiddies or GTFO.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I have a couple Ruger 10/22's  and use subsonic ammunition.  one brand I have found to be as quiet, and in some cases, quieter than most air rifles.

­I have quite a bit of Colbri and Super Colibri ammo that is pretty quiet through the 10/22.

Still want the air rifle which is less of a threat to overshoot my target and hit a little kid or something.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bought a bb gun!

:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­I have quite a bit of Colbri and Super Colibri ammo that is pretty quiet through the 10/22.

Still want the air rifle which is less of a threat to overshoot my target and hit a little kid or something.

­If you can't control where your bullet lands 100% of the time, then you should not possess firearms of ANY kind.  Fucking loser cuntbag

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.