Topic: I am obsessed with the sex life of a fat man in Illinois.
Posted by LakeMillsHeekee
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
This is really stupid. You should feel embarrassed. But you won't.

­No, YOU should be embarassed SPANKY because you can never be clean enough to be in public without smelling like shit and sour sweat.  You should be embarassed because you won't do anything to control your constant, disgusting consumption of unspeakably huge amounts of fast food, corn syrup, sugar and processed garbage, even though its killing you.  You should be embarassed because you get on these boards and say everything is OK with you when you refuse to see the obese, stinking 587 lbs of wheezing truth in the mirror.  But you won't.

­
L0ri, that was harsh but fair

Posted by .
Unregistered

587 lbs of fail. With A Stick!

:wipinstick:

Posted by .
Unregistered

587 means a lot of greasy feces coagulating in the inner trappings of the Spanky intestinal walls and thus making skin stretched out and irreversibly hanging and dangling from the midsection and buttocks regions if poundage is lost via a some form of diet or lack of fast food shoveling.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is in high school.

Wants his cock sucked.

:snicker:

­:lol:

Posted by Etimodos
Unregistered

This entire bored is obsessed with "Spanky".  He lives rent-free in the heads of all these people who constantly post about him.  By doing so, they proclaim how pwned they are by him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Etimodos said: This entire bored is obsessed with "Spanky".  He lives rent-free in the heads of all these people who constantly post about him.  By doing so, they proclaim how pwned they are by him.

­ok spankie

Posted by Spanky
Unregistered

YES, keep trolling me and humiliating me.  more!  Tell me how fat I am!  Tell me what a faggot I am!  Almost there.  I'm fapping furiously to your insults. YES  unnnnggggghhh!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky said: YES, keep trolling me and humiliating me.  more!  Tell me how fat I am!  Tell me what a faggot I am!  Almost there.  I'm fapping furiously to your insults. YES  unnnnggggghhh!

­

If true, you should have cummed hours ago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
I can edge for days!
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Spanish cock crush poster is so obsessed he has no sense of shame.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Spanish cock crush poster is so obsessed he has no sense of shame.

­:POTD:

he also married a weakwhyte (L0ri) and bashes whytes, in effect basing his cousin/wife.

lol

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
I can edge for days!
\

­

More likely your obesity has given you erectile disfunction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
I can edge for days!
\

­

More likely your obesity has given you erectile disfunction.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He cannot even find his dick to make it slick under all that gross tonnage

Posted by .
Unregistered

Squish it flatter, tiny peener
Count the poundage on the scale
Lay me down in a tub of feces 
I had a brawny bowl-movement today
             /

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am obsessed with the sex life of a fat man in Illinois.

I am so obsessed with others who are deride the sex life of a fat obese man in Illinois. (corrected title)

Posted by ArtieTubbs
Unregistered

Spankie’s faggit white knight is working overtime between his maproom fluffing shifts

Posted by Spanky
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
This is really stupid. You should feel embarrassed. But you won't.

­No, YOU should be embarassed SPANKY because you can never be clean enough to be in public without smelling like shit and sour sweat.  You should be embarassed because you won't do anything to control your constant, disgusting consumption of unspeakably huge amounts of fast food, corn syrup, sugar and processed garbage, even though its killing you.  You should be embarassed because you get on these boards and say everything is OK with you when you refuse to see the obese, stinking 587 lbs of wheezing truth in the mirror.  But you won't.

­
OMG, I'm so turned on.   I get off on this sort of type of humiliation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We know . . . you project "disgusting creep" by your foul obesity, your whiny self-absorbed complaints and your congested sexual frustration.  With that set of "attributes" any perversion is possible with you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: We know . . . you project "disgusting creep" by your foul obesity, your whiny self-absorbed complaints and your congested sexual frustration.  With that set of "attributes" any perversion is possible with you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky wipes his ass with a stick and Sh1tpIg cleans it with her tongue each and every time.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Disgusting shitpigs celebrating their filth, saying its "normal."

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.