Topic: First All-African American Women's Debate Team Wins
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
How can one say with a straight face that this is a debate and 'congratulate' them on their 'victory'?  
How can a normal person not hate those repulsive humanoids who are dragging us all down to the level of cave dwellers?

It's a new paradigm!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Oh my dear sirs, you are getting your panties in a twist...over this? Please, let me inform you on the true purpose of college today. It...is...a...BUSINESS!!!! It's goal is to make money and service CUSTOMERS...not students. We will gladly give out awards, respect "trigger words", dumb down the curriculum and do what ever it takes to keep our CUSTOMERS happy. Do you want an education? Well, then my dear fellow F2ers, there is this place called a LIBRARY! It is a large building in your home town where you can read the great works of literature for FREE! And there is also this beloved INTERNET where the classics of literature are only a click away. AND they are FREE! College? That's trade school! Go get a STEM degree. Learn how to make microchips. Learn to code (you can also learn that online too) and learn how to cure diseases. THAT is what college is really for. As for the so-called "arts", you can learn those on your own too. But if you want be pandered to, to be coddled, to be told you are a special snowflake, but all means, take out that 200k student loan and come to college! We will gladly do whatever the CUSTOMER wants! Meanwhile, I'll be sending my kids to elite private schools and off to some ivy league school just for shits and giggles. When my kids get out, I'll use my connections to set them up for career opportunities you peasants have no access to. Such is the way of the world. So, again, don't get yourself in a huff about who is getting recognized in these so-called places of learning. It's just business. We don't want unhappy CUSTOMERS...now do we? That would be bad for our bottom line. 
\
:snob:­

That book learnin' is the DEVILS WORK! It doesn't teach that the wurld was created by the baby jebus in 6 days! That's EVIL! Damn liberals!
\
:doublewide:

Ah...you see! Ignorance knows no color! Carry on! 
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Uh  Ahhh!   OOK Me OOK YOU LONG TIME

Posted by rex.nli
Unregistered

:lalala:
:hammertime::fag:

Posted by rex.nli
Unregistered

:tyrone::fag:

Posted by rex.nli
Unregistered

:carlton::fag:

Posted by rex.nli
Unregistered

:420:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:what:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
How can one say with a straight face that this is a debate and 'congratulate' them on their 'victory'?  
How can a normal person not hate those repulsive humanoids who are dragging us all down to the level of cave dwellers?

­

Posted by teh opie
Unregistered

and another
:nelson:

SEE GUMBI? YOU'RE A SHITTY POSTER AND YOU'RE BORING AS FUCK.
:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

afro-am culture :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

DAYUM! DOZE NIGGAS KNOW HOW TO DEBATES!

\

:mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?
\
:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:casey:

Posted by .
Unregistered

uh uh uh no

Posted by .
Unregistered

YUO GO GIRLS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

fucking retards.

Posted by .
Unregistered

still can't believe it's real

Posted by .
Unregistered

we be's the best debateversators in the country!

\

:mammy:

Posted by Modern Educayshun
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

UH HUH UH HUH UH!!
\
:littleman:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.