Topic: Rent Increases in the U.S. Have Broken Records for 13 Consecutive Months
Posted by .
Unregistered

Rent Increases in the U.S. Have Broken Records for 13 Consecutive Months

https://money.com/rent-increases-break-records-13-months/

Posted by .
Unregistered

How anyone can afford or sustain any sort of personal frugal financial stability and responsibility anymore in the U.S. is beyond me.

Posted by BICHIE_RICH
Unregistered

. said: How anyone can afford or sustain any sort of personal frugal financial stability and responsibility anymore in the U.S. is beyond me.

­And beyond us as well
\
:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Everything really is over.

If you are a law-abiding person and you overstayed your visa because the borders are closed then you might lose all respect for the law.

There's no reason to study or work now because everything is illegal and your money will be lost to inflation, taxes,
fees, fines, currency devaluation, and forfeiture.

The government doesn't obey the law and you can't vote for change.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How anyone can afford or sustain any sort of personal frugal financial stability and responsibility anymore in the U.S. is beyond me.

­

Just based on the last 5 years alone there are pressing concerns about the economic system, the hazards it faces in all directions and one big sustainability question.

The youngish people who will be living through all the consequence seem more worried about the 100-year sustainability of plastic straws and whale farts. I literally hear no complaints from young people about anything big picture pertaining to the real economy. Other than greiveances with what they personally can afford to consume or not.

Do they deserve to endure a future of immense hardship and endless consequences? Starting to think so.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There will be starvation because government regulations will outlaw farming, ban hoarding, raise prices, and close businesses, inflation will rise due to debt and trade wars, there will be supply shortages because of strikes and Americans going Galt, there will be sabotage and riots and war damage, and the wealth of Americans will be lost due to currency devaluation, taxes, forfeiture, bail-ins, bailouts, and fees.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This reminds me of when I was young person back in the late 80s and early 90s. 

When I graduated from high school, I was an angry loner. I hated my asshole parents and didn't have any real direction in life. My peers in high school were off to college while I shuffled along in community college. I was so demoralized from being told I was a fuckup I didn't see any point in trying. 

Thankfully, I met some good people who encouraged me not give up and to apply myself in my classes and look at getting transferred to a 4 year school. About this time, some of my friends were already graduating from college. But they were coming home with piles of student debt and there were NO JOBS for them. They were telling me how depressed they were that they worked and worked their entire young lives to please their parents and make something of themselves, but then they ended up back at home with no prospects. 

So, I was faced with the concept that even if I did get a degree, there was nothing for me anyway. 

I went to college anyway. It was a struggle, but I managed to graduate and find a job. The internet boom of the 90s offered me opportunity that I needed and I jumped on it. 

Things look pretty bleak right now. At this point, I don't give a fuck. I've been here before. Deal with it. :fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­70kYearGuy here. I can afford it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blinken just appointed the chairman of Black rock to the US foreign relations board :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­70kYearGuy here. I can afford it.

I am an 82K a year guy and doing fine. Tapped out of my marriage a decade ago and my kid just finished college so no more big expenses other than my bass guitar lessons. Life is great.

Oh yeah, one more thing. This board was right. Buy now or be priced out forever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

China Joe has let over 3 million illegals into our country since the beginning of this year alone.  All those illegals have to live somewhere & most of the time the government is paying for their housing.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

­You should try it when you aren't in the wealthiest country in the world :lol:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.