Topic: If they actually release an abortion ruling today i will suck my own cock
Posted by .
Unregistered

Zero chance. Either that or it's 100% the opposite.of what the leak claimed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If they are smart they'll back down.

Luckily none of the conservative judges on board are within any definable boundary of smart and the court will rule to de-legitimize itself as a partisan institution that can no longer function or serve its purpose. Only a bag-bag purpose.­

I for one will enjoy the fallout and insanity that ensues, and its 100% the fault of American women.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The release will come tomorrow.  When institutions want to minimize media coverage, they release their news on a Friday.

Until yesterday, Friday wasn't a scheduled day for opinion releases, but Thursday was.  Yesterday, they added Friday as a release day.  And today, the Justices are at teh Court building holding meetings.  There's NO FUCKING WAY they would release an opinion while all 9 of them are together in an easy to encircle building.  They're going to spend today arguing about any final details of the opinion and the release, then they're going to run away and hide until next week, after the initial furor over tomorrow's opinion release moderates a little bit.

:themoreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I hope Biden, in a rare moment of lucidity gets up and says "It's all your fault, cunts" before falling off a stage/bike or some other conveyance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would gladly break the OP’s back so he could suck his micropeen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If they are smart they'll back down.

Luckily none of the conservative judges on board are within any definable boundary of smart and the court will rule to de-legitimize itself as a partisan institution that can no longer function or serve its purpose. Only a bag-bag purpose.­

I for one will enjoy the fallout and insanity that ensues, and its 100% the fault of American women.

­
I do think they will back down from the full overturn.

For one, even Mississippi did not ask for that. To do so would be legislating from the bench.

This was a landmark case half a century ago. If it legally never existed, they are going to have a lot of new cases to hear since many other cases cited Roe v. Wade. Generally, the Supreme Court has preferred to modify rather than throw things out.

I also think that they’ll have some sense to recognize that throwing out precedent like this also means that the court can become politicized and if they get the votes again someday, they can just reinstate it. That truly delegitimizes the court.

I’ve also read that Alito’s language attacking prior justices was not well received. Clarence Thomas has made comments that you used to know where people stood which suggests somebody backed down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm all for abortion, but I'm also all for a supreme court that kills badly written laws.

Have no fear your elected retards will ramrod through another shitty law to take it's place.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Zero chance. Either that or it's 100% the opposite.of what the leak claimed.

­
I've tried that but can't reach.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm all for abortion, but I'm also all for a supreme court that kills badly written laws.  

Have no fear your elected retards will ramrod through another shitty law to take it's place.

­

Nah, Biden will be a lameduck and impeached... Hunter will be investigated for the next 2 years.

Nothing will get done legislatively except some bailouts and fed money printing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If they are smart they'll back down.

­
:faggot:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.