Topic: The Discovery Channel now shows Generation Drag. What the fuck?
Posted by .
Unregistered

They ought to open a stage to a shark tank to kick off Shark Week.

I’m not even a religious moralist. I’m just sick of this shit everywhere, all the time. Imagine if you could go back to the 1960s and show people what would happen.

All of the radicals would have been executed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You like it.  I can tell.
Don't post here all in a huff, to try and convince us, try to convince yourself, that you don't.
You secretly get boners.  Admit your faggotry.  Embrace it.  They will welcome you Cletus!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You like it.  I can tell.
Don't post here all in a huff, to try and convince us, try to convince yourself, that you don't.
You secretly get boners.  Admit your faggotry.  Embrace it.  They will welcome you Cletus!

­^^ gays literally think everyone else is gay or secretly gay and just afraid to admit to it.

If you say you don't like vanilla ice cream, they'll call you vanillaphobic.

Allergic to penicillin?  You're a liar and can't wait to feel the effects of it.

Allergic to cats? You're lying, you just don't want to admit how much you love cats.

Say no to a date? That actually means you want to go on the date very badly.

Their logic is beyond comprehensible and insane.

Posted by .
Unregistered

FUCKING DEGENERATES
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­^^ gays literally think everyone else is gay or secretly gay and just afraid to admit to it.

Here's the thing.  As we are seeing with the recent insane increase in the numbers of young people who report themselves as gay or trans, most of this is a social construct.

Women are terrible people, and their basic job in life is to ruin a man's life as much as possible to gain an evolutionary advantage for her offspring.  Marriage is the ruination of a man's innate urges, and a man who considers a woman his "best friend" is setting himself up for a life of loneliness and misery.

And yet, the species must and will continue.  For centuries, only a few privileged folks worried about nonsense like "love marriages."  Marriage was simply an unavoidable part of your duty as a human being.  You had a wife and children, you had co-workers, and you had a circle of male friends.  Men had social spaces where they could "be men" together, and social spaces where they could "be their best" (at work or games) together.

As soon as the feminists decided that they needed to infiltrate all the previously male-only spaces, you could predict that an increase in homosexuality would come soon afterward.  Deprived of their male-only spaces at work and at play, men retreated to the bedroom for their needed homosocial conduct, as long as they were willing to suck a dick or plow an ass (or be plowed) to get that conduct.  Many men wouldn't do that, so they lived lonely lives in a feminized world.  But a few pathetic and desperate men decided that they wanted to join the feminized majority, so they invented the "trans" perversion so they could enter female spaces.  And now, feminists who spent decades fighting for "equality" and who said there was no meaningful difference between women and men, are finding that the formerly male transwomen are slowly pushing the women out of their few remaining women-only spaces.  The chickens have come home to roost.

And we've ruined our society in the process.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Here's the thing.  As we are seeing with the recent insane increase in the numbers of young people who report themselves as gay or trans, most of this is a social construct.

Women are terrible people, and their basic job in life is to ruin a man's life as much as possible to gain an evolutionary advantage for her offspring.  Marriage is the ruination of a man's innate urges, and a man who considers a woman his "best friend" is setting himself up for a life of loneliness and misery.

And yet, the species must and will continue.  For centuries, only a few privileged folks worried about nonsense like "love marriages."  Marriage was simply an unavoidable part of your duty as a human being.  You had a wife and children, you had co-workers, and you had a circle of male friends.  Men had social spaces where they could "be men" together, and social spaces where they could "be their best" (at work or games) together.

As soon as the feminists decided that they needed to infiltrate all the previously male-only spaces, you could predict that an increase in homosexuality would come soon afterward.  Deprived of their male-only spaces at work and at play, men retreated to the bedroom for their needed homosocial conduct, as long as they were willing to suck a dick or plow an ass (or be plowed) to get that conduct.  Many men wouldn't do that, so they lived lonely lives in a feminized world.  But a few pathetic and desperate men decided that they wanted to join the feminized majority, so they invented the "trans" perversion so they could enter female spaces.  And now, feminists who spent decades fighting for "equality" and who said there was no meaningful difference between women and men, are finding that the formerly male transwomen are slowly pushing the women out of their few remaining women-only spaces.  The chickens have come home to roost.

And we've ruined our society in the process.

­
Get enough of a nations kids to turn fag is more devastating than a nuke.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is discovering his own bent sexuality as he checks in to let us know he will spend the day obsessing about she-cocks and the tranny lifestyle.

Called the Discovery Channel for a reason, pal.  Relax.
\
:kojak:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is discovering his own bent sexuality as he checks in to let us know he will spend the day obsessing about she-cocks and the tranny lifestyle.

Called the Discovery Channel for a reason, pal.  Relax.
\
:kojak:

­Someone who "gay bashes," 24/7 and makes it a point to do so on a regular basis, you're right they are homophobic.  Someone complaining about having gay television programs during shark week isn't.  He's not "gay bashing," he's simply complaining about something.  

I complain and naggers, this doesn't mean I secretly like them or want anything to do with them because I can guarantee you with certainty that I don't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Someone who "gay bashes," 24/7 and makes it a point to do so on a regular basis, you're right they are homophobic.  Someone complaining about having gay television programs during shark week isn't.   

Actually, they could have programs about gay sharks.  Meet in the middle and make everybody happy.

https://activevoicepress.spampress.com/2012/04/22/the-natural-law-of-gay-sharks/

Posted by .
Unregistered

The gays I know can't stand this shit.  They just want to live their lives freely and quietly.  There's even a movement to separate the LGB from the rest of the alphabet soup.  These gays even flatly refuse to put their pronouns on their work email signature, calling it stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The gays I know can't stand this shit.  They just want to live their lives freely and quietly.  There's even a movement to separate the LGB from the rest of the alphabet soup.  These gays even flatly refuse to put their pronouns on their work email signature, calling it stupid.

As a gay male, I approve of this message.

I'm white.  I like my penis, and I intend to keep it.  I don't put my pronouns on my email.  I love language, and I won't abuse it.  If I meet someone who insists on ungrammatical or weird invented pronouns, I just use its proper name and try to avoid using any pronouns as much as possible.

I see no reason why society shouldn't learn to do a better job of accepting that some women are tomboy-types and some men are sissy-types.  But the comic/tragic/attention-whore theatrics that now seem to surround sexuality in America are just ridiculous.  Already, as a white male who could pass for a corporate executive or a washed-up professional baseball player, I don't "fit in" in the typical modern LGBTQIABCDEIEIO+ "Pride" gathering.  Without my doing a damn thing, I am being separated from the letter-soup community.

I'm gay, and I'm comfortable with that.  But being "proud" of your sexual orientation is stupid, like being "proud" of your blue eyes or your birth in the USA.  It's a fact of life, not something you earned or achieved.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I'm white.  I like my penis, and I intend to keep it.  I don't put my pronouns on my email.  I love language, and I won't abuse it.  If I meet someone who insists on ungrammatical or weird invented pronouns, I just use its proper name and try to avoid using any pronouns as much as possible.

I see no reason why society shouldn't learn to do a better job of accepting that some women are tomboy-types and some men are sissy-types.  But the comic/tragic/attention-whore theatrics that now seem to surround sexuality in America are just ridiculous.  Already, as a white male who could pass for a corporate executive or a washed-up professional baseball player, I don't "fit in" in the typical modern LGBTQIABCDEIEIO+ "Pride" gathering.  Without my doing a damn thing, I am being separated from the letter-soup community.

I'm gay, and I'm comfortable with that.  But being "proud" of your sexual orientation is stupid, like being "proud" of your blue eyes or your birth in the USA.  It's a fact of life, not something you earned or achieved.

­

1/10­ for effort

Posted by JOO JOO POO POO
Unregistered

:jewspeak: said:  :jewspeak: You like it.  I can tell. :jewspeak: 
 :jewspeak: Don't post here all in a huff, to try and convince us, try to convince yourself, that you don't. :jewspeak: 
 :jewspeak: You secretly get boners.   :jewspeak: Admit your faggotry.   :jewspeak: Embrace it.   :jewspeak: They will welcome you Cletus! :jewspeak: 

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The gays I know can't stand this shit.  They just want to live their lives freely and quietly.  There's even a movement to separate the LGB from the rest of the alphabet soup.  These gays even flatly refuse to put their pronouns on their work email signature, calling it stupid.

­I agree. I knew an older gay male who grew up in the 70s and 80s.  He refused to attend any Pride events because he said those people don't represent him.  He lived through gay bashing, being arrested and lived hrough the AIDS epidemic.  He said these millennials protesting for gay rights don't know how lucky they have it.   It was my friends generation who did the real fighting.  Everything now is virtual signaling.  
My company is even encouraging people to attend Pride events and post them on social media with the company's hash tag.  What the hell for?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fagets gonna fag

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

1/10­ for effort

Someone deranged by liberalism and faggotry fits the profile of a certain angry poster. He/it is the one posting Cletus and Incel in every thread. It makes sense now. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Old fags are some of the least PC people you'll meet

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­I agree. I knew an older gay male who grew up in the 70s and 80s.  He refused to attend any Pride events because he said those people don't represent him.  He lived through gay bashing, being arrested and lived hrough the AIDS epidemic.  He said these millennials protesting for gay rights don't know how lucky they have it.   It was my friends generation who did the real fighting.  Everything now is virtual signaling.  
My company is even encouraging people to attend Pride events and post them on social media with the company's hash tag.  What the hell for?

Same thing with older vs younger feminists.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Same thing with older vs younger feminists.

I'm the gay white male upthread, and I agree.  I'm 100% comfortable with so-called TERFs, and it offends me that there are guys who think it's OK for them to cut off their dicks and compete against women.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Damn, maybe the religious folks are right and it is the devil's time. Evil seems to be walking the Earth.
It sure seems like it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You like it.  I can tell.
\
:flaming:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Drag queens are bottoms.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.