Topic: Russian colonel who carried Putin’s nuclear codes briefcase found shot
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://metro.co.uk/2022/06/22/russian-colonel-who-carried-putins-nuclear-codes-briefcase-found-shot-16873192/
---------------
Putin is killing off so many people in his inner circle. So many of these guys are dying in mysterious circumstances. Suicided along with their family. Brutal violent staged suicides. Putin has their family members murdered also.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If the Clintons can do it, so can I!
:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm a little skeptical about any stories about Russia.

If we go by "reporting" and "sources" since February basically every general and colonel in the Russian military has been assassinated by plucky Ukrainians and they have taken Moscow as all the Russian forces have all surrendered or outright defected to become fun loving yellow & blue slurrybois.­

You would never find untrue stories in the media, right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm a little skeptical about any stories about Russia.

If we go by "reporting" and "sources" since February basically every general and colonel in the Russian military has been assassinated by plucky Ukrainians and they have taken Moscow as all the Russian forces have all surrendered or outright defected to become fun loving yellow & blue slurrybois.­

­
This 100%

Posted by .
Unregistered

x169%

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I'm a little skeptical about any stories about Russia.

­
This 100%

­I agree. Western media has been lying nonstop and now without a doubt the russians are beating the ukrs badly and stories like this pop up.
I suspect it is a made up story.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Zelensky is a dead man after the democrats fail at midterms.­ Like Putin will ever let this shit go :lol:

when the white house flips... holy shit, doubt Zelensky will even be able to hide in Tel Aviv.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Nobody can explain how zelensky who was a comedian and drag queen faggot in a backward nation can now be worth at least 584 million dollars. Some say he is worth over a billion dollars.

Posted by Greasemonkey
Unregistered

. said: Nobody can explain how zelensky who was a comedian and drag queen faggot in a backward nation can now be worth at least 584 million dollars. Some say he is worth over a billion dollars.

­
Politicians generally have one arm in teh cookie jar.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Greasemonkey said:
­
Politicians generally have one arm in teh cookie jar.

­

ask Biden. He's got the scoop on all of it.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.