Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Transcripts:

https://bezmenov.net/lecture/

Posted by .
Unregistered

I like this youtube clip because right-wing reactionaries are comically self-unaware faggots that failed to see that they were the useful idiots for Russian intellgience objectives in 2016-2020­.

I don't know how you can sit through Yuri's spiel - in some cases, for a decade and be so blissfully unaware and stupid that you can never apply what he's saying and it never occurs to you that you should have a conversation with yourself to ask if maybe you are the one being a useful idiot in some equation :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like this youtube clip because right-wing reactionaries are comically self-unaware faggots that failed to see that they were the useful idiots for Russian intellgience objectives in 2016-2020­.

I don't know how you can sit through Yuri's spiel - in some cases, for a decade and be so blissfully unaware and stupid that you can never apply what he's saying and it never occurs to you that you should  have a conversation with yourself to ask if maybe you are the one being a useful idiot in some equation :lol:

­when a Liberal protest's this much you know they are projecting...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I like this youtube clip because right-wing reactionaries are comically self-unaware faggots that failed to see that they were the useful idiots for Russian intellgience objectives in 2016-2020­.

I don't know how you can sit through Yuri's spiel - in some cases, for a decade and be so blissfully unaware and stupid that you can never apply what he's saying and it never occurs to you that you should  have a conversation with yourself to ask if maybe you are the one being a useful idiot in some equation :lol:

­
Yep.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

Surely you considered demonstrating how liberals have worked twords Russian objectives more so than conservatives have before resorting to the political infantalism of "nah-nah not me its you" as a first resort

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Surely you considered demonstrating how liberals have worked twords Russian objectives more so than conservatives have before resorting to the political infantalism of "nah-nah not me its you" as a first resort

­
LIBFAG IS TRIGGERED!
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:

­

­
LIBFAG IS TRIGGERED!
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said:
. said:

­

­
LIBFAG IS TRIGGERED!
:emma:

­
Yep

:motorcycle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­Ok, US democrats sold uranium to Russians that can be used to make nuclear weapons. It has never been clear why they would do that anyway. WTF they would they?
Some did leave the country and more would have if hag would have won.
Russians just don't give to charity at all but they gave 134 million USD to Hillary and $500 thousand to Bill for a 45 minute speech and then Bill went to Putin's home.
Hillary got 134 mill. You don't think others got their own cut or bribe too?
Russia invaded during 0bama and illegitimate joe's terms.
They will settle for more bribe money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Ok, US democrats sold uranium to Russians that can be used to make nuclear weapons. It has never been clear why they would do that anyway. WTF they would they?
Russians just don't give to charity at all but they gave 134 million USD to Hillary and $500 thousand to Bill for a 45 minute speech and then Bill went to Putin's home.

­
For fun, lets say this is all true :lol:­

Then why does Russia hate democrats so much and why the military cyberwarfare campaigns to prevent them from getting into office and to get them voted out of office?

Posted by .
Unregistered

100%

This is America now. The founders shouldn’t have bothered.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jbKp1rxDAP4

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
For fun, lets say this is all true :lol:­

Then why does Russia hate democrats so much and why the military cyberwarfare campaigns to prevent them from getting into office and to get them voted out of office?

­You really believe bullshit and lies don't you?

They have not tried to get democrats out of office you dumbass and how could they anyway?
That is more stupid shit like russians helped get Trump elected but nobody could say how they could even do that, nothing even remotely believable. Bullshit to stop Trump from having them investigated.
Russia will give democrats more bribe money and Russia will have ports without pesky leases and will have stopped ukraine from being oil and gas competitors to russia.
Yuri is disinformation.

This is corruption on steroids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­You really believe bullshit and lies don't you?

They have not tried to get democrats out of office you dumbass and how could they anyway?
That is more stupid shit like russians helped get Trump elected but nobody could say how they could even do that, nothing even remotely believable. Bullshit to stop Trump from having them investigated.
Russia will give democrats more bribe money and Russia will have ports without pesky leases and will have stopped ukraine from being oil and gas competitors to russia.
Yuri is disinformation.

This is corruption on steroids.

­

Russia seems very happy with Republicans. Republicans seem very happy with everything Russian.

You are disputing that? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^ You either need a brain scan or your parents need a dna test to make sure they're not brother and sister separated at birth in the whorehouse they were born in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ^^ You either need a brain scan or your parents need a dna test to make sure they're not brother and sister separated at birth in the whorehouse they were born in.

­

Trump's family was running whorehouses and brothels in the Yukon during the gold rush (and calling them hotels)

The projection ever ends :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Trump's family was running whorehouses and brothels in the Yukon during the gold rush (and calling them hotels)

The projection ever ends :lol:

­You are the perfect example of someone who is presented with truth but cannot see it.

What a load of shit you just typed there :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 100%

­
:punchballs:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

I don't know how you can sit through Yuri's spiel - in some cases, for a decade and be so blissfully unaware and stupid that you can never apply what he's saying and it never occurs to you that you should have a conversation with yourself to ask if maybe you are the one being a useful idiot in some equation :lol:

­You are so right.  Back in the 80's "peace activists" (meaning anti-nuclear war) such as myself were accused of being soviet tools.  And we knew there was truth to that -- the Soviets did indeed fund such activities.  But we did them anyway because we still thought they were the right thing to do.

We KNEW we were useful idiots.  We were at least aware of the world around us.  Baggers just don't do that math.

Posted by .
Unregistered

People forget that Bezmenov was outed as a John Birch troll.  He was bright and aware and  got a lot of shit right, but he was basically a stalking horse for the paleoconservative wing of the Republican Party.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 100%

­
Most of these shitheads have nice houses made possible by other shitheads watching their videos. Fuck a duck.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.