Topic: Doritos commercial
Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Utterly terrifying what corporate America can manage to defile without shame or propriety.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Marketing is suckin ass - BLACK ASS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I prefer the even more racist Fritos ads.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sc0tt will be purchasing this variety pack!

Posted by .
Unregistered

RETURN OF THIS MACK, SCOTT!

\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Utterly terrifying what corporate America can manage to defile without shame or propriety.

­This

Posted by .
Unregistered

This song and Mariah Carey, "Fantasy" were smapled from an old new wave song (Genius of Love by Tom-tom club which was a spinoff of the married couple from Talking Heads).

The sampled backtrack & beat is also Grandmaster Flash's "The Message".

Some shitty female artist also re-sampled the sample (Latto w/Dj Kahleed) and this bloody song is everywhere again now except in a wildly shitty corporate abomination.­ Sad, one of the best beats ever from the era turned right to garbage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's sc0tt gonna do when he gets outta jail? He's gonna have some FUN - natural FUN
:lalala:­

DREAMS TO REALTIY S-C0TTY
\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Scott's theme

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

Fuck off that was hilariously over the top.  It is in ads that you see real creativity now; one of the rare places.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There are only about 3 major advertising agencies in the world. I wonder who owns them?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I fail to understand why a company would think having blacks in the their commercial is a positive thing.  As a white person, I immediately ignore such ads & most of the time I mute the sound.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: I fail to understand why a company would think having blacks in the their commercial is a positive thing.  As a white person, I immediately ignore such ads & most of the time I mute the sound.

­They are advertising to urban people who have money and spend money.  You don't really factor in to this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I fail to understand why a company would think having blacks in the their commercial is a positive thing.  As a white person, I immediately ignore such ads & most of the time I mute the sound.

­

Of all the things to take umbridge with in that production... complain about a black man in a 25 years old song  :lol:­

DORITUS BELONG TO MY PEOPLE
\
:doublewide:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There are only about 3 major advertising agencies in the world. I wonder who owns them?

­

{{{who?}}}

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said: Fuck off that was hilariously over the top.  It is in ads that you see real creativity now; one of the rare places.

­

The ad was the opposite of creativity it made no sense either ironically, comedically or as some sort of failed satire.

Also the suicide of a one-hit-wonder... pretty tight track and top 10 R&B 90s no small feat.­ Throw it all away for some cool ranch? :lol:

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said:
­

The ad was the opposite of creativity it made no sense either ironically, comedically or as some sort of failed satire.

Also the suicide of a one-hit-wonder... pretty tight track and top 10 R&B 90s no small feat.­ Throw it all away for some cool ranch? :lol:

­I thought it was very funny but then I am a hip urban sophisticate who doesn't mind spending large on Premium dorito collector editions.

:snob:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said:
­I thought it was very funny but then I am a hip urban sophisticate who doesn't mind spending large on Premium dorito collector editions.

:snob:

­

I'm sorry but none of your haul videos feature said premium products... this is just bad agitprop at this point. At least give us something plausible.

and there's nothing hip or sophisticated about Toronto unless it you are somehow managing to live in the 1980s :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:  WTF

Posted by .
Unregistered

So....an Oriental male and a White female.  And a White female throwing herself at an overweight black dude in a wheelchair.

My son in middle school likes Doritos as a treat.  I am re-banning them.

Posted by T-34.nli
Unregistered

. said: So....an Oriental male and a White female.  And a White female throwing herself at an overweight black dude in a wheelchair.

­You should axe to speak to the Doritos manager, Karen

:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

T-34.nli said:
. said: So....an Oriental male and a White female.  And a White female throwing herself at an overweight black dude in a wheelchair.

­You should axe to speak to the Doritos manager, Karen

:emma:

­I'm not trying to tell the gay community what not to buy, so please don't try to tell me how to raise my kids.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ali Landry for the win

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.