Topic: Aldi abruptly closes Chicago grocery store, partly due to crime, Nogs inconsiolable
Posted by .
Unregistered

shoot the motherfuckers

Posted by .
Unregistered

NOGGZ STEAL TO THE POINT OF SELF CREATED FOOD DESERTS, BUT SOMEHOW ITS A WHITE MANZ TO BLAME... :LOL: STUPID NIGGAZ!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Negroes ruin everything.

Posted by .
Unregistered

There is a circular reasoning at work. No matter what some people do the answer is white people are responsible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am from Chicago born and raised.  We just lost Boeing.  We just lost Caterpillar.  We will lose Citadel and other finance firms.  Baxter and other giant drug companies are moving.  I was downtown yesterday, half the stores on Michigan Avenue around Water Tower are boarded up.  They wanted to erase all the borders and allow the riff riff to come to the good neighborhoods and defund the police, this is what you get!  And I am a fucking left wing urban democrat but when it comes to overtaxing businesses and letting nogs run rampant you cannot blame them for moving to Texas or Florida etc.

­
I came home a couple years ago and stayed in an airbnb in north loop, took a walk down michigan ave to sober up one night and couldn't believe the nogfest lying about everywhere.  I was like holy shit this must be the worst block on michigan ave, there's no way it's this bad for two blocks.  Then I kept walking.  I was like what the fuck is this?  When Britney comes to Chicago this is where she goes, the Sultan of Brunei, the Lakers, this is where people with big money come to have fun, and it's a fucking crater.  Hard to believe.

I couldn't believe my eyes.  It hurt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am from Chicago born and raised.  We just lost Boeing.  We just lost Caterpillar.  We will lose Citadel and other finance firms.  Baxter and other giant drug companies are moving.  I was downtown yesterday, half the stores on Michigan Avenue around Water Tower are boarded up.  They wanted to erase all the borders and allow the riff riff to come to the good neighborhoods and defund the police, this is what you get!  And I am a fucking left wing urban democrat but when it comes to overtaxing businesses and letting nogs run rampant you cannot blame them for moving to Texas or Florida etc.

­
You got what you deserved
:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Noggery run amuck!

Posted by .
Unregistered

A lot of you are ignorant sluts. A small percentage of blacks are trouble makers, the rest just want to get by and mind their own business. Use your brain and quit watching rap videos and riots with maybe a few hundred militant blacks causing trouble a represent all blacks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We’ve decided to expand our Bartlett location.
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

One day they’ll have to have r2dindu running urban grocery stores

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A lot of you are ignorant sluts. A small percentage of blacks are trouble makers, the rest just want to get by and mind their own business. Use your brain and quit watching rap videos and riots with maybe a few hundred militant blacks causing trouble a represent all blacks.

­Also puts a store there and that "small percentage" shoplifts incessantly, causing the store to be closed.
What is your solution to that, genius?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A lot of you are ignorant sluts. A small percentage of blacks are trouble makers, the rest just want to get by and mind their own business. Use your brain and quit watching rap videos and riots with maybe a few hundred militant blacks causing trouble a represent all blacks.

­
Bullshit. The small percentage are the ones who don't make trouble.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Cave nogs I assume.
\
:Tyrone:

No, I meant blacks.
\
:Rascal:OP

­
IOW's ni66ers!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn’t it worse in San fagcisco?

Posted by .
Unregistered

­You're not "from" Chicago, Brian.  You've lived your whole life in the suburbs.  The less we talk about Shitpig the better.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­You're not "from" Chicago, Brian.  You've lived your whole life in the suburbs.  The less we talk about Shitpig the better.

­Go slurp on Shitpig's menstruation juice Brian

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why would they have opened that store at all?

Who would willingly serve jogger shoppers?

The Koreans do it because they have education and language barriers that keep them from getting a good job.  Their kids usually become professionals and never go back to the stores that their parents had to build to survive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
You don't deal with blacks. If you did, you'd know how wrong you are

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
"As of 2010, one-third of African American adult males had a felony conviction on their records, compared with 8% of all U.S. adults."

SMALL PERCENTAGE!
\
:lib:

"Nearly half of black males and almost 40 percent of white males in the United States are arrested by age 23"

https://bsos.umd.edu/featured-content/study-nearly-half-black-males

That's just racism!
\

"Gonorrhea Rates are 30 Times Higher in African Americans than in Whites"
"Overall, 40.8 percent (1,684) of the black study participants were infected with HSV-2"

https://www.cdc.gov/stdconference/2000/media/afamericans2000.htm

Pillars of society!
\
:lib:­

According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019,

But muh narrative!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

the media never reports, oh the store closed down because the staff got raped

Posted by .
Unregistered

­I am from California. Everything you said is something that I cluld have said. And I am an ex-left wing Democrat as well. I'm sorry that this is happening to the places where we grew up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Corollary: these poor peeps will now come to the nicer places to shop with you.

Stick with clubs like Sams and Costco.  Charging a few bucks for entry does wonders.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why would they have opened that store at all?

Who would willingly serve jogger shoppers?

The Koreans do it because they have education and language barriers that keep them from getting a good job.  Their kids usually become professionals and never go back to the stores that their parents had to build to survive.

­When Aldi (or Lidl) comes to an area, they want to open five or more stores. They may not open all five at once, maybe over three years or so. They have to go through permits and zoning and soft bribes and etc. They'll put a store in nogtown to get the permitting for the other four or more with the expectation they will close the nogtown store as fast as they can. 

Save-A-Lot is a franchise and anyone can open one if they put up the money. There the Save-A-Lot closed. And nobody is interested in reopening the Aldi location as a Save-A-Lot, including anyone the nog politicians know, because if one of their bribebuddies would, all permitting and zoning would be smooth as Teflon and was already in place for the Aldi. But nobody will.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I live rent free in your bagger brain.

:digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

76th and Ashland isn't the greatest location.   That one they mention on 63rd in Englewood will be next.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.