Topic: Aldi abruptly closes Chicago grocery store, partly due to crime, Nogs inconsiolable
Posted by .
Unregistered

Hole Foods, CVS and Save-a-Lot already closed.

aldi aint care bout us
\
:mammy:

We care about our employees and customers. This was a tough decision to make, Too much crime and low sales due to shoplifting. GnomeIsayin
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Systemic Racism! :lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Krauts doing kraut things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cave nogs I assume.
\
:Tyrone:

No, I meant blacks.
\
:Rascal:OP

Posted by .
Unregistered

them ոiggers wrecking america
:celtus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yawn./\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Golden opportunity for some plucky locals to step in and fill the gap...oh wait.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Save a lot here closed. Manager told they are losing money with all the shoplifting. They are a low priced store so the margin is very thin. It is kinda in the hood but it was convenient and fast to get stuff.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Save a lot here closed. Manager told they are losing money with all the shoplifting. They are a low priced store so the margin is very thin. It is kinda in the hood but it was convenient and fast to get stuff.

­Why steal food? They are all on stamps anyway. Don't they know eventually the store will throw in the towel?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Save a lot here closed. Manager told they are losing money with all the shoplifting. They are a low priced store so the margin is very thin. It is kinda in the hood but it was convenient and fast to get stuff.

­Are save-a-lot's usually located in poor (ie: thuggish and possibly unsafe) areas? Some cheap deals on essentials like pasta sauce, cereal, etc there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This one was kinda at the edge of the hood, bordering a better area. They wouldn't do serious shit there but theft is open season.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What we need is to go FULL ROBOCOP and build some sort of robot enforcement droid. Steal a pack of razors or cookies. You get tazed! 

HALT! PUT DOWN THE BAG OF COOKIES!
\
:cylon:

You gonna make me?
\
:tyrone:

DEPLOY TASER! BBBBBZZZZTT!
\
:cylon:

AGGGHH! THAT ROBOT IS RACIST!
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I am from Chicago born and raised.  We just lost Boeing.  We just lost Caterpillar.  We will lose Citadel and other finance firms.  Baxter and other giant drug companies are moving.  I was downtown yesterday, half the stores on Michigan Avenue around Water Tower are boarded up.  They wanted to erase all the borders and allow the riff riff to come to the good neighborhoods and defund the police, this is what you get!  And I am a fucking left wing urban democrat but when it comes to overtaxing businesses and letting nogs run rampant you cannot blame them for moving to Texas or Florida etc.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I love Aldi, and the africans are ruining it in my neighborhood also. Same ol', shopliting. Tight margins. They hired an armed security guard. I hope it helps. You can spot them a mile away. 300 lbs and female. They ought to just have weight limits to get into the store.

Fat :mammy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I love Aldi, and the africans are ruining it in my neighborhood also. Same ol', shopliting. Tight margins. They hired an armed security guard. I hope it helps. You can spot them a mile away. 300 lbs and female. They ought to just have weight limits to get into the store.

Fat :mammy:

­They walk slow through the isles and block everything in my area. I fucking hate them.  I hope all their stores close because they'll realize they're not wanted here being the POS they are.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Racism is the reason we live in a food desert.
\
:Carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: them ոiggers wrecking america
:celtus:

­
Celtus?
\
:leprechaun:

Posted by .
Unregistered

We can only buy rotten bananas at the Korean owned liquor store an shit. It’s fucking expensive as fuck too!
\
:mammy:

Posted by OakforestBoi
Unregistered

. said: I am from Chicago born and raised.  We just lost Boeing.  We just lost Caterpillar.  We will lose Citadel and other finance firms.  Baxter and other giant drug companies are moving.  I was downtown yesterday, half the stores on Michigan Avenue around Water Tower are boarded up.  They wanted to erase all the borders and allow the riff riff to come to the good neighborhoods and defund the police, this is what you get!  And I am a fucking left wing urban democrat but when it comes to overtaxing businesses and letting nogs run rampant you cannot blame them for moving to Texas or Florida etc.

­
Radio and TV host Roe Conn put it bluntly.  If Chicago loses Michigan Ave. then the whole city is finished.

The suburbs also have a crime problem.  THe black criminals are now driving out to the nicer parts for robberies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe some liberals can get together and open up a new grocery store... and make some new friends in the meantime. :lol::fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am from Chicago born and raised.  We just lost Boeing.  We just lost Caterpillar.  We will lose Citadel and other finance firms.  Baxter and other giant drug companies are moving.  I was downtown yesterday, half the stores on Michigan Avenue around Water Tower are boarded up.  They wanted to erase all the borders and allow the riff riff to come to the good neighborhoods and defund the police, this is what you get!  And I am a fucking left wing urban democrat but when it comes to overtaxing businesses and letting nogs run rampant you cannot blame them for moving to Texas or Florida etc.

­Fuck you libbie, how many time can you vote for a libbie in Chicago, 50-100 time in an election.  You and your ilk made the bed, now get shot in a drive-by.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They wouldn't do serious shit there but theft is open season.

­It's really simple - if the store isn't making a profit they'll close it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Maybe Chicago will be the new Detroit soon?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Supermarket deserts!
\
:lib:

Maybe don’t steal, don’t commit crimes, don’t fight, and don’t threaten staff?
\
:bean:

Racist!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OakforestBoi said:
­
Radio and TV host Roe Conn put it bluntly.  If Chicago loses Michigan Ave. then the whole city is finished.

The suburbs also have a crime problem.  THe black criminals are now driving out to the nicer parts for robberies.

­
Remember when “crime is coming to the suburbs” was a grand right wing conspiracy.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.