Topic: So now that American militias have been proven to be whimpering faggots, is the gun debate over?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Again, why do I have to turn in my guns because of the Bundy retards?

You don't, any more than when a buck 'gro in Chicago is gunned down by police for waving a gun around. Do Americans have to all turn in their guns every time that happens? NO.

Katy will never learn. After all, we know this about "him":

1. He's a faggot.

2. Or, she's a hen.

3. Or, he's a fatty neckbeard who white knights for women in the vain hope it will finally get him socially accepted and laid.

Katy is just a stupid Canadian, and there are a LOT of those. Remember, Canada is the nation in which a man threatened another on a bus with a knife, and the rest of the Canucks did NOTHING but leave the bus, so that the attacker could leisurely spend his time DECAPITATING his victim. That's what Canucks ultimately are: SIMPERING COWARDS. They're disarmed weenies, and they sit there politely, waiting to be executed, or for the RMCP to finally arrive.

Posted by .
Unregistered

A few people's actions void a law for everyone else?

Yes, in the viewpoint of a stupid fuckin' Liberal.

Sounds like you're acting like a dictator and prejudging others based on isolated incidents.

­In other words, it sounds like he's a stupid fuckin' Liberal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I thought guns were supposed to protect you from the government. It seems all guns did in this particular situation was to make the situation much worse.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The problem with the militias is that they are all hyperfocused on guns and they rant about "freedom", but they don't have anything else their world that they care about. It's all guns, getting tough, and carping about their rights. They are so captivated by the idea of conflict with the government that there is no room for anything else in their world. 

Reminds me of this: a scene from the HBO movie Conspiracy about the Nazis.

https://youtu.be/_ZMuOhuB3Wo

You have to go to YouTube to watch it. Sorry! :(

Posted by .
Unregistered

The most effective militia effort in the land is securing your neighborhood against crimes committed by buck 'gros.

That's what the Liberals REALLY hate about armed White men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The most effective militia effort in the land is securing your neighborhood against crimes committed by buck 'gros.

That's what the Liberals REALLY hate about armed White men.

­Name one neighborhood crime stopped by a militia in the past year.

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
You don't, any more than when a buck 'gro in Chicago is gunned down by police for waving a gun around. Do Americans have to all turn in their guns every time that happens? NO.

Katy will never learn. After all, we know this about "him":

1. He's a faggot.

2. Or, she's a hen.

3. Or, he's a fatty neckbeard who white knights for women in the vain hope it will finally get him socially accepted and laid.

Katy is just a stupid Canadian, and there are a LOT of those. Remember, Canada is the nation in which a man threatened another on a bus with a knife, and the rest of the Canucks did NOTHING but leave the bus, so that the attacker could leisurely spend his time DECAPITATING his victim. That's what Canucks ultimately are: SIMPERING COWARDS. They're disarmed weenies, and they sit there politely, waiting to be executed, or for the RMCP to finally arrive.

Odd post, because you sound a lot like a certain "simpering Canadian" we all know and detest.  

:manlet:

Posted by .
Unregistered

K
u
n
t
y

The authoritarian commie who makes the rules because he cares for, uh, the children. That's it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Militias don't hang out in Democrat-led urban ghettos.

Posted by death2me
Carbon reparations now!

Sepps may find this useful: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/community_affairs/gun_buyback_program.shtml

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

Militias don't hang out in Democrat-led urban ghettos.

­So, zero crimes have been prevented by a militia.

How many crimes have been committed by a militia in the past year?

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Sepps may find this useful: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/html/community_affairs/gun_buyback_program.shtml

Shut up, sockpuppet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­So, zero crimes have been prevented by a militia.

How many crimes have been committed by a militia in the past year?

Zimmerman tried stopping a crime and look what happened to him. 

Militia members aren't stupid enough to play a game rigged to lose. 
Let nogs kill each other but they won't touch militia members. Crime is prevented among their ranks. 

But you should already know you can't prove a negative, so give your Aristotlean logic a rest.

Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off

. said:
Zimmerman tried stopping a crime and look what happened to him. 

Militia members aren't stupid enough to play a game rigged to lose. 
Let nogs kill each other but they won't touch militia members. Crime is prevented among their ranks. 

But you should already know you can't prove a negative, so give your Aristotlean logic a rest.

Which crime did Zimmerman try stopping?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.