Topic: So now that American militias have been proven to be whimpering faggots, is the gun debate over?
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Again, why do I have to turn in my guns because of the Bundy retards?

:shatner: A better question is.........if Kat thinks gun owners are a joke then why would care if the guns got turned in or not. If Kat thinks getting thousands of people to show up with guns and defeat a army one needs to look no further than the battle of New Orleans

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­His infantile fagger brain can't formulate a coherent answer to that. Don't torment the retard. :snicker:

­:potd:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Katalyst said:
­
The Second Amendment is pointless if you lack the tools to effectively resist a modern military and, as we've so recently seen, the balls to use them. You've lost. Turn 'em in.

­
Bumped for the incoherent.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­His infantile fagger brain can't formulate a coherent answer to that. Don't torment the retard. :snicker:

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Can we kill him instead?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
then why would care if the guns got turned in or not. 

­
Speak English or get out of America.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Personal attacks instead of counter arguments.

I rest my case.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
Katalyst said:
­
The Second Amendment is pointless if you lack the tools to effectively resist a modern military and, as we've so recently seen, the balls to use them. You've lost. Turn 'em in.

­
Bumped to illustrate my cluelessness.

FIXT, again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Personal attacks instead of counter arguments.

I rest my case.

Because your argument was inane.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Speak English or get out of America.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_New_Orleans­    Read how many British soldiers were killed and how American non soldiers were killed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
:shatner: A better question is.........if Kat thinks gun owners are a joke then why would care if the guns got turned in or not. If Kat thinks getting thousands of people to show up with guns and defeat a army one needs to look no further than the battle of New Orleans

­Lara Logan, yuo are Ben Franklin ...

Teh Kuntfaced Troll is Bruce Jenner
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

A few people's actions void a law for everyone else?
Sounds like you're acting like a dictator and prejudging others based on isolated incidents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The battle was remarkable for both its brevity and lopsided lethality. In the space of twenty-five minutes, the British lost 700 killed, 1400 wounded and 500 prisoners, a total loss of twenty-six hundred men; American losses were only seven killed and six wounded. It could happen again........they know it and that is what Kat and the government is afraid of!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I guess Kat gave up and is back to the movie that he's producing, directing, and starring in, "Bluebunny meets the Mandingo Tribe".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Personal attacks instead of counter arguments.

I rest my case.

Ad hominem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The battle was remarkable for both its brevity and lopsided lethality. In the space of twenty-five minutes, the British lost 700 killed, 1400 wounded and 500 prisoners, a total loss of twenty-six hundred men; American losses were only seven killed and six wounded. It could happen again........they know it and that is what Kat and the government is afraid of!

Choosing the right ground is a force multiplier.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Ad Hominem card, being repeatedly played by the biggest kuntfaced troll and name caller in the history of this board. It means he has NOTHING. The irony level cannot be measured ... :rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­:potd:

This is the answer Kat can't respond to, so he throws up ad hominem attacks and theories of debate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kat ran away from this one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: MasGumKat ran away from this one.

­fify &
:motorcycle:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ohhhhhh, Kat.  Where are you?  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ohhhhhh, Kat.  Where are you?  :lol:

:bluebunny: OWNED AGAIN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Bundy faction was caught in an ambush where they were gunned down by cowardly government agents. The problem with the ranchers is that it's not a particularly popular stance as I'm not even sure what their point is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

To add to this I like the BLM controlled ground as it is a wonderful playground for dirt bikers, hikers and target shooters, at least in our area.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: ­You've lost. Turn 'em in.

­If we've lost, then they still need to COME AND TAKE THEM.

I'm still waiting for the legions of suicidal military and police to try that one.

Here, Katy, you dropped these: :mittens:

You've lost, so you should just disarm to show that you've lost! All on my say so!
\
:lib:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.