Topic: So now that American militias have been proven to be whimpering faggots, is the gun debate over?
Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Might as well turn them in, boys. Playtime is over.

Posted by Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Fuck you! Faggot!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Might as well turn them in, boys. Playtime is over.

How does it feel to be the biggest idiot on the internet?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
How does it feel to be the biggest idiot on the internet?

­
I don't know, share with us how it feels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I don't know, because I'm too stupid.

FIXT

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Can't address the point so you pigfight like a faggot. Typical militia behavior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: Can't address the point so you pigfight like a faggot. Typical militia behavior.

So......tell me how the Bundy retards getting busted means I have to turn in my guns?

Posted by Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Kat is a communist. :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
So......tell me how the Bundy retards getting busted means I have to turn in my guns?

­
The Second Amendment is pointless if you lack the tools to effectively resist a modern military and, as we've so recently seen, the balls to use them. You've lost. Turn 'em in.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Richie Richvale said: Kat is a communist. :snicker:

­
What does communism have to do with gun ownership in your rape-addled mind, Lara Logan?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
The Second Amendment is pointless if you lack the tools to effectively resist a modern military and, as we've so recently seen, the balls to use them. You've lost. Turn 'em in.

That's because no one really gave a shit about what happened in Oregon.........except you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­

You're dumb enough to think the Bundy tards even count for anything beyond entertainment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What happens when the government oversteps there boundaries kills somebody and 10,000 armed pist off people show up? Do you think that the government could stop them? The stupid fucks couldn't even stop the rioting in Ferguson. :lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
That's because no one really gave a shit about what happened in Oregon.........except you.

­
It was international front page news, a top trend on twitter and news stations were doing live feeds from the barrages. That's a funny definition of "nobody cares". 

It's an embarrassing failure and your claim of "nobody cares" is little more than pure unadulterated shame.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
Richie Richvale said: Kat is a communist. :snicker:

­
What does communism have to do with gun ownership in your rape-addled mind, Lara Logan?

Says the hypocrite that has the most posts in the Lara Logan thread. :snicker:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
You're dumb enough to think the Bundy tards even count for anything beyond entertainment.

­
:backpedal:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: What happens when the government oversteps there boundaries kills somebody and 10,000 armed pist off people show up? Do you think that the government could stop them? The stupid fucks couldn't even stop the rioting in Ferguson. :lol:

­
"their"

"pissed"

10,000 armed people aren't showing up. To anything. Ever. It's a pipe dream.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­
It was international front page news, a top trend on twitter and news stations were doing live feeds from the barrages. That's a funny definition of "nobody cares". 

It's an embarrassing failure and your claim of "nobody cares" is little more than pure unadulterated shame.

Once again you have more posts than anyone about this topic........OCD much?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Once again you have more posts than anyone about this topic........OCD much?

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said: What happens when the government oversteps there boundaries kills somebody and 10,000 armed pist off people show up? Do you think that the government could stop them? The stupid fucks couldn't even stop the rioting in Ferguson. :lol:

­
"their"

"pissed"

10,000 armed people aren't showing up. To anything. Ever. It's a pipe dream.

Keep dreaming, because every time the government gets away with something they will try more. Sooner or later they will open a box and they won't be able to put the lid back on it...........that's when the fun begins.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
Keep dreaming, because every time the government gets away with something they will try more. Sooner or later they will open a box and they won't be able to put the lid back on it...........that's when the fun begins.

­
You're the one dreaming. That's the very definition of a dream. You're sitting around praying, hoping, that someday maybe someone with some balls will do something. It won't be you of course, you're far too big of a coward. But maybe. Yet the years keep going by. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Again, why do I have to turn in my guns because of the Bundy retards?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Again, why do I have to turn in my guns because of the Bundy retards?

­
I gave you an answer when you asked this before. Scroll up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I gave you an answer when you asked this before. Scroll up.

That shit excuse of an answer proves that you're a retard.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Again, why do I have to turn in my guns because of the Bundy retards?

­His infantile fagger brain can't formulate a coherent answer to that. Don't torment the retard. :snicker:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.