Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

It's like jailcam but with dildos

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: It's like jailcam but with dildos

­This kid is out of his skull nuts. He's running around yelling "Happy America!"

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Dude is covered in shotgun shells and says he's pissed they got no supporters. "Keep watching to see me die".

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­This kid is out of his skull nuts. He's running around yelling "Happy America!"

­
Wonder how many fbi agents are watching this idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"Where are those 3 percenters?" :lol:

They left when the FBI told them to.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: "Where are those 3 percenters?" :lol:

They left when the FBI told them to.

­
The 2 old guys in the garbage with him look bored.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
The 2 old guys in the garbage with him look bored.

Just like your wife is when you fuck her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They all moved from the main house to a garage in the back. Kid's live stream just gave up that intel.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Seems like they're paranoid that the FBI is going to roll in so they're moving to a smaller, more defensible house. Took their weapons with them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

They don't know what channel to use on the radio :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: They don't know what channel to use on the radio :lol:

At least the FBI won't be able to monitor their comms for intel.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

From the chat...

"You guys need to grab a beer, set down on your chairs, don't move. Chill the fuck out and live another day. Serious. Take it from an objective observer from another country."

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

The idiot lost the feed.

:facepalm:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

He keeps trying to make a new feed and they get shut down. Wonder if it's being blocked.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

https://youtu.be/DynE76yS02g

Posted by .
Unregistered

New stream

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

The clock in that truck says :41 when it's :13

:hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: The clock in that truck says :41 when it's :13

:hmmm:

­Crisis actors?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­Crisis actors?

­
No I think this guy is too big of an idiot and his feed doesn't work, but it's weird.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

All I heard when the feed came back is that "you've got about 5 minutes to get the popcorn out"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: All I heard when the feed came back is that "you've got about 5 minutes to get the popcorn out"

­I really hope we get to see this kid snap into reality as an armored vehicle rolls up on him

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
­I really hope we get to see this kid snap into reality as an armored vehicle rolls up on him

­
I would be very surprised if the government would martyr these idiots. Waiting them out has been very effective so far. I think the baggers heard reports about "armoured vehicles" being on their way so they're in a panic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
I would be very surprised if the government would martyr these idiots. Waiting them out has been very effective so far. I think the baggers heard reports about "armoured vehicles" being on their way so they're in a panic.

No vets in that bunch, I'd bet.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
. said:

­

­They said something in the beginning of the first stream about having until 4am. I don't know what the 5 minute comment is about. There is video of a convoy including at least 2 armored vehicles heading to the refuge.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.