Topic: Shots Fired Near Oregon Militia Refuge Occupation, Hospital on Lockdown
Posted by .
Unregistered

Unconfirmed reports all militiatards including occupiers, PPN, and Oathkeepers getting the fuck out without question or incident :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: LAVOY IS DEAD.

­TARP MAN!  :lol:

Fuck him.  Burn in Hell, Bagger!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ammon Bundy and his cohorts will be occupying a new government building tonight.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Ammon Bundy and his cohorts will be occupying a new government building tonight.

­
:lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Surprised the baggers don't say anything about how "Amon" is a devil's name.

http://demons.wikia.com/wiki/Amon

Posted by .
Unregistered

Not one link from :bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

LaVoy Finicum — the Oregon militant who gained fame for conducting a television interview from beneath a blue tarp — has reportedly been shot and killed by law enforcement officers.

The Arizona rancher, who was caring for 11 foster children with his wife, vowed at the start of the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve that he was willing to die for his interpretation of the U.S. Constitution.
“I have been raised in the country all my life,” Finicum said in a widely viewed television interview with a rifle on his lap. “I love dearly to feel the wind on my face. To see the sun rise, to see the moon. I have no intention of spending any of my days in a concrete box.”
He was reportedly shot Tuesday evening during a shootout when law enforcement officers stopped a group of militants on their way to establish a shadow government in nearby Grant County.
State Rep. Michele Fiore (R-Nevada), who is close to the Bundy family and other militants, has identified Finicum as the militant who has been reportedly killed.
Six others — including Ammon and Ryan Bundy — were arrested following the shootout.
Reports indicate that one other person might have been wounded in the gunfire.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/lavoy-finicum-the-oregon-militant-beaneath-the-blue-tarp-killed-in-police-shootout-reports/

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: Not one link from :bluebunny:

­
Do you think I'm lying about this?

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

OREGON MILITIA LEADERS ARRESTED:

-Ammon Bundy
-Ryan C. Bundy
-Brian Cavalier
-Shawna Cox
-Ryan Payne

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Do you think I'm lying about this?

No, you're just slacking.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

FBI release:

At approximately 4:25 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 26, 2016, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Oregon State Police (OSP) began an enforcement action to bring into custody a number of individuals associated with the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. During that arrest, there were shots fired.

One individual who was a subject of a federal probable cause arrest is deceased. We will not be releasing any information about that person pending identification by the medical examiner’s office.

One individual suffered non-life threatening injuries and was transported to a local hospital for treatment. He was arrested and is currently in custody.

The arrested individuals include:

Ammon Edward Bundy, age 40, of Emmett, Idaho
Ryan C. Bundy, age 43, of Bunkerville, Nevada
Brian Cavalier, age 44, of Bunkerville, Nevada
Shawna Cox, age 59, Kanab, Utah
Ryan Waylen Payne, age 32, of Anaconda, Montana
These probable cause arrests occurred along Highway 395.

Posted by .
Unregistered

AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! AMERICA!! 

Never been more proud to be an American!  God bless the American Federal Government, and the FBI!!

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
No, you're just slacking.

­
Go read another thread then, nobody cares

Posted by .
Unregistered

BLAINE COOPER SAYS HE'S GOING TO STAND HIS GROUND IN THE REFUGE

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck all 'Baggers and their mooching asses.

:banana:

:usa:

:doublewide:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said: BLAINE COOPER SAYS HE'S GOING TO STAND HIS GROUND IN THE REFUGE

­
...umm.. guys.. where'd you go..
\
:chickenhawk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Go read another thread then, nobody cares

I see you admit to producing substandard work.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: OREGON MILITIA LEADERS ARRESTED:

-Ammon Bundy
-Ryan C. Bundy
-Brian Cavalier
-Shawna Cox
-Ryan Payne

­
Joseph O'Shaughnessy, the guy who obsconded from the refuge with donations and bought booze to drink in a hotel was arrested in Burns also.

Great!  Now just waiting to hear about the drone strike on Blaine Cooper and his boyfriend Jon Ritzheimer

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Joseph O'Shaughnessy, the guy who obsconded from the refuge with donations and bought booze to drink in a hotel was arrested in Burns also.

Great!  Now just waiting to hear about the drone strike on Blaine Cooper and his boyfriend Jon Ritzheimer

No drone strikes, put your tiny pee-pee back in your pants.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:

­
Tell that to the guys playing GI Joe.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­Reports of planes flying over the refuge.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Reports of planes flying over the refuge.

Recon only.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said:
­
Tell that to the guys playing GI Joe.

I'd tell it to you, but you don't have one.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

Cliven Bundy, father of Oregon standoff militants Ammon and Ryan Bundy, on news of shooting, arrests in Harney County, Ore.: 'I have some sons and other people there trying to protect our rights and liberties and freedoms, and now we've got 1 killed, and all I can say is, he's sacrificed for a good purpose' - Los Angeles Times

:lol:

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

. said:
I'd tell it to you, but you don't have one.

Not interested in your pigfighting. It's been 10 years, move on

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.