Topic: This is really happening in Bundyland
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ­
­That 400lb diaper wearing moron is certainly not supporting the Constitution. Neither are any of his buddies there in Bundyland.

­Whether they technically are or not doesn't matter.

They think they are defending the Constitution and have the complementary American flag to signify that.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: ­
­That 400lb diaper wearing moron is certainly not supporting the Constitution. Neither are any of his buddies there in Bundyland.

­Whether they technically are or not doesn't matter.

They think they are defending the Constitution and have the complementary American flag to signify that.

­Reality matters, and the reality here is a 400lb militia member in a diaper pretending to be Chris Christie's brother.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ­
­Reality matters, and the reality here is a 400lb militia member in a diaper pretending to be Chris Christie's brother.

­Photoshopped pic :boring:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said: ­­
­That 400lb diaper wearing moron is certainly not supporting the Constitution. Neither are any of his buddies there in Bundyland.

­Whether they technically are or not doesn't matter.

They think they are defending the Constitution and have the complementary American flag to signify that.

­Reality matters, and the reality here is a 400lb militia member in a diaper pretending to be Chris Christie's brother.

­Your point?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why does anyone pay attention to the Bundy losers?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­Whether they technically are or not doesn't matter.

They think they are defending the Constitution and have the complementary American flag to signify that.

­Reality matters, and the reality here is a 400lb militia member in a diaper pretending to be Chris Christie's brother.

­Your point?

­Fat men in diapers are hilarious.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ­
­Fat men in diapers are hilarious.

­So are the grown men paying tax to babysitters :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: ­
­Fat men in diapers are hilarious.

­So are the grown men paying tax to babysitters :lol:

­That doesn't make the 400lb diaper wearing man in the video any less hilarious or more intelligent.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said: ­­
­Fat men in diapers are hilarious.

­So are the grown men paying tax to babysitters :lol:

­That doesn't make the 400lb diaper wearing man in the video any less hilarious or more intelligent.

­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.

That doesn't make your queer ass any less worn out and cum stained.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ­
That doesn't make your queer ass any less worn out and cum stained.

­:faggot:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: ­
­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.

That doesn't make your queer ass any less worn out and cum stained.

­Weak.

Get your slave ass back to work


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­So are the grown men paying tax to babysitters :lol:

­That doesn't make the 400lb diaper wearing man in the video any less hilarious or more intelligent.

­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.

­Personal attacks? I seem to have struck a nerve. Did you think the Bundytards were going to take over the USA and make it so you didn't have to pay taxes?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­:faggot:

Yes, the "You are all slaves" poster is a slave to cock.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Personal attacks? I seem to have struck a nerve. Did you think the Bundytards were going to take over the USA and make it so you didn't have to pay taxes?

No the Bundys aren't going to do shit.

Yes, you are a flaming faggot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
 . said: ­
­That doesn't make the 400lb diaper wearing man in the video any less hilarious or more intelligent.

­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.

­Personal attacks? I seem to have struck a nerve. Did you think the Bundytards were going to take over the USA and make it so you didn't have to pay taxes?

­Says the guy who feels threatened by Bundy & gang :lol:

As I said, Bundy and gang believe in the Constitution. They're gullible idiots like the voters here.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Personal attacks? I seem to have struck a nerve. Did you think the Bundytards were going to take over the USA and make it so you didn't have to pay taxes?

No the Bundys aren't going to do shit.

Yes, you are a flaming faggot.

­Yep definitely struck a nerve :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Yep definitely struck a nerve :lol:

One of yours, no doubt.

Faggot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­This doesn't make your enslaved ass any more noble.

­Personal attacks? I seem to have struck a nerve. Did you think the Bundytards were going to take over the USA and make it so you didn't have to pay taxes?

­Says the guy who feels threatened by Bundy & gang :lol:

As I said, Bundy and gang believe in the Constitution. They're gullible idiots like the voters here.

­I'm not threatened by a man in a diaper. The Bundys have nothing to do with the constitution.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Yep definitely struck a nerve :lol:

One of yours, no doubt.

Faggot.

­I know you are, but what am I?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I'm not threatened by a man in a diaper. 

I'll bet you're turned on by a fat man in a diaper.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I know you are, but what am I?

:c3po:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­I know you are, but what am I?

:c3po:

­I know you are, but what am I?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I know you are, but what am I?
\
:winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­I'm not threatened by a man in a diaper. 

I'll bet you're turned on by a fat man in a diaper.

­Stop projecting.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close