Topic: Part of the reason for the high divorce rate is that nowadays women sleep around before marriage
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Any guy can be a top 10% guy if he tries.

­
Partially agree. I'd say 90% of all guys could be Top 10% if they wanted it takes work (college degree, corporate ladder) and working out (physical) and empathy about one's personal appearance. But 10% of all guys couldn't achieve it even if they wanted to: personality/mental disorders, completely fucked up looks, 5'1". Those guys are fucked.

Marriage is an outdated institution. It was created as a framework to protect women, who many years ago could not vote or own property or even work in the same places as men. Now that has all changed, but the institution is still the legacy construct: Protect women who no longer need protecting, and when the woman decides its over, she leaves with cash and prizes.

­
There was a mythbusters episode. The same "average" guys went from 4-5 to 6-7 even 8 just from dress/fashion, perceived profession, money, etc. Unless you are elephant man there is a lot of wiggle room.

­
Today? be top notch guy for low status, mediocre women who have no loyalty or respect for a man. Women were trained that masculinity is bad.  They still have some primal urges but deep down they hate men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Today? be top notch guy for low status, mediocre women who have no loyalty or respect for a man. Women were trained that masculinity is bad.  They still have some primal urges but deep down they hate men.

Yup the reward isn’t worth the effort

It’s like training for and winning a marathon only to find the “new car” you’ve won has 200k miles on it and is a flood recovery vehicle with rot hidden everywhere under the surface

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Vibrators have made men obsolete. There's no dick that can spin and vibrate and massage the clit at the same time. Men are something to show off like a Gucci bag. Be rich and handsome or work all the time and leave her alone and she's set.

­
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ok so since you asked me, i'll tell you what the video means, but I would prefer you wanted to know or thought about it itself, tried to figure it out yourself so when I told you it would evoke a deep feeling and become a part of your soul.

the lyrics mention forever, forever's gotta start tonight, forever we can take it o

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely

And you're never coming 'round
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes

it's about the lives of her children, and grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and she's at the top of the pyramid, she's their creator, all these super hot young guys , she is their goddess she is not their lover, do you see?

and well there is so much more, when the gods created these videos they really put so much into them and sometimes I think i've just wasted my time on all of you, such a smoldering cauldron of insanity and wickedness, I don't understand it

I shouldn't be telling demons these things but that's all there is on internet just demons, and everyone in real world is just busy chasing the devll's money off the cliff to care or place any value on me
\
:insane:

­
Please seek help.

Posted by MISS_INFORMED
Unregistered

It’s amazing how much you guys know about women given the fact that none of you has ever touched one.
\
:mavis:

Posted by .
Unregistered

MISS_INFORMED said: It’s amazing how much you guys know about women given the fact that none of you has ever touched one.
\

­
Typical female response. :lol:

Long on emotion, short on facts or rational arguments.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MISS_INFORMED said: It’s amazing how much you guys know about women given the fact that none of you has ever touched one.
\

This isn't FC 20 years ago. Most people on the site now are in their 50s.

They’ve had experience with women

Which is exactly why they think the way they do

Posted by ArtieTubbs
Unregistered

Is it true the Sh1tpig L0ri Kronberg was known as the “Taylor street mattress “ when she attended UIC community college

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: By the time a woman gets married, she has had numerous sexual partners.

It used to be that a woman's first sexual experience was with her husband.

But modern women have had a chance to fuck a lot of other guys before settling down with a guy who actually asked to marry them. SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY"RE MISSING. The typical women has probably been fucked harder, faster and more skillfully than her husband can fuck her. She's probably had her back blown out by a Chad with a 10-inch cock. She may have even hoped that the Chad would ask her her to marry him. But he didn't so she settled for another guy.

And so she's secretly unhappy throughout the entire marriage until one day she says "The hell with it!" and files for divorce.

­
You're an pathetic incel loser who cannot please a woman. 
\
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­
Any guy can be a top 10% guy if he tries.

­
Partially agree. I'd say 90% of all guys could be Top 10% if they wanted it takes work (college degree, corporate ladder) and working out (physical) and empathy about one's personal appearance. But 10% of all guys couldn't achieve it even if they wanted to: personality/mental disorders, completely fucked up looks, 5'1". Those guys are fucked.

Marriage is an outdated institution. It was created as a framework to protect women, who many years ago could not vote or own property or even work in the same places as men. Now that has all changed, but the institution is still the legacy construct: Protect women who no longer need protecting, and when the woman decides its over, she leaves with cash and prizes.

­
There was a mythbusters episode. The same "average" guys went from 4-5 to 6-7 even 8 just from dress/fashion, perceived profession, money, etc. Unless you are elephant man there is a lot of wiggle room.

­

Did they do the follow up where in most false rape accusations its because the woman found out the man was "spitting game" and lying about his status, profession, economic situation and relationship status? Guess not :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

It’s like training for and winning a marathon only to find the “new car” you’ve won has 200k miles on it and is a flood recovery vehicle with rot hidden everywhere under the surface

­

No, a shit car you can just get rid of, scrap or dump somewhere and be done with it and chalk it up to life experience.

Its more like your "winnings" rate somewhere in the neighborhood of being given cancer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

:lol: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ok so since you asked me, i'll tell you what the video means, but I would prefer you wanted to know or thought about it itself, tried to figure it out yourself so when I told you it would evoke a deep feeling and become a part of your soul.

the lyrics mention forever, forever's gotta start tonight, forever we can take it o

(Turn around)
(Turn around)
(Turn around)

it's about the lives of her children, and grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and she's at the top of the pyramid, she's their creator, all these super hot young guys , she is their goddess she is not their lover, do you see?

and well there is so much more, when the gods created these videos they really put so much into them and sometimes I think i've just wasted my time on all of you, such a smoldering cauldron of insanity and wickedness, I don't understand it

I shouldn't be telling demons these things but that's all there is on internet just demons, and everyone in real world is just busy chasing the devll's money off the cliff to care or place any value on me
\
:insane:

­
Please seek help.

­you are a blasphemer and you will be crushed by God

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tee hee!
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Vibrators have made men obsolete. There's no dick that can spin and vibrate and massage the clit at the same time. Men are something to show off like a Gucci bag. Be rich and handsome or work all the time and leave her alone and she's set.

So has the car battery.  A vibrator + 20 cold cranking amps have their purpose.
\
:tfb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

(Turn around)
(Turn around)
(Turn around)

­
Thank you sir

Posted by Beaver Stretcher
Unregistered

But modern women have had a chance to fuck a lot of other guys before settling down with a guy who actually asked to marry them. SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY"RE MISSING. The typical women has probably been fucked harder, faster and more skillfully than her husband can fuck her. She's probably had her back blown out by a Chad with a 10-inch cock. She may have even hoped that the Chad would ask her her to marry him. But he didn't so she settled for another guy.

And so she's secretly unhappy throughout the entire marriage until one day she says "The hell with it!" and files for divorce.

­Now marriage is like buying a used rental car!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Beaver Stretcher said:

­Now marriage is like buying a used rental car!

­

Sure, if the rental car had its rims stolen, was set on fire and then spent 6 months at the bottom of a lake.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Who cares as long as I get to stick my dick in somebody for the rest of their life. I don’t min being their last. My wife was with 3 guys before we met and i was a virgin. I’m just glad somebody let me fuck them once a week

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Who cares as long as I get to stick my dick in somebody for the rest of their life. I don’t min being their last. My wife was with 3 guys before we met and i was a virgin. I’m just glad somebody let me fuck them once a week
\
:beta:

­

You are stating that basically as a cuck you are the problem, and considering the trajectory of :tfb: everyone should care about the fact that women no longer have any standards of behavior to adhere to while standards for men have multiplied infinitely to the point where no one man is good enough and the criteria can never be satisfied.­

What happens when men are not adhering to whatever it is they are meant to adhere to? The state must intervene of course.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.