Topic: Part of the reason for the high divorce rate is that nowadays women sleep around before marriage
Posted by .
Unregistered

By the time a woman gets married, she has had numerous sexual partners.

It used to be that a woman's first sexual experience was with her husband.

But modern women have had a chance to fuck a lot of other guys before settling down with a guy who actually asked to marry them. SO THEY KNOW WHAT THEY"RE MISSING. The typical women has probably been fucked harder, faster and more skillfully than her husband can fuck her. She's probably had her back blown out by a Chad with a 10-inch cock. She may have even hoped that the Chad would ask her her to marry him. But he didn't so she settled for another guy.

And so she's secretly unhappy throughout the entire marriage until one day she says "The hell with it!" and files for divorce.

Posted by .
Unregistered

women are unhappy by nature. that is why men are stronger and need to slap women around once a month to shake them out of their unhappy whiny state.
now that that is no longer allowed, society will continue its rapid crumble.

Posted by Ahab from Cairo
Unregistered

. said: women are unhappy by nature. that is why men are stronger and need to slap women around once a month to shake them out of their unhappy whiny state.
now that that is no longer allowed, society will continue its rapid crumble.

­:arab: That's why we treat women like shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That is why everybody’s happy nowadays.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Women don't care about sex

Women care about what their peer group and the media thinks of them.

Nothing else.

If a woman thinks fucking some guy would be supported by the media and their peer group, they will do it. It is as simple as that. They have no brain of their own.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Women don't care about sex

Nothing else.

If a woman thinks fucking some guy would be supported by the media and their peer group, they will do it. It is as simple as that. They have no brain of their own.

­They sit on their brains sonny.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Women don't care about sex

Nothing else.

This is sadly true. By nature of their biology, their reduced musculature, they are herd animals. Women want what other women want and what the media tells them to desire.

I remember teenage girls and young women lusting for that freakish Marilyn Manson back in the day. Not all, but many.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Watch girls on the first week of college travel in packs of 10-20. Very odd behavior.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because the top 10% of men will have sex with the top 70% of women, 70% of women think they deserve to marry a top 10% man. But of course only the top 10% of women actually marry the top 10% of men leaving 60% of women forced to marry someone they believe is beneath them and that they’re settling. This leads to resentment and anger and eventually a bitter divorce that often totally blindsides the man because he doesn’t understand that it doesn’t matter what he does, he can never overcome the sin of not being a top 10% man

In the past, women would be guided to date a man their parents and adult social group would be a viable match because women couldn’t get it wrong too often or the viable men would be gone, marry that man as a virgin and never feel she deserved the local aristocrat’s son and resent her own husband

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why should either partner really try and make sacrifices and accept being unhappy sometimes when they both have the image of her taking other men's cock in all three of her holes? He's emasculated, she knows he's emasculated, so she respects him even less. She's taken 30 or 40 dicks, and her husband is a cuck that is willing to be married to a woman who has taken 30 or 40 cocks, and she is secretly laughing at him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Because the top 10% of men will have sex with the top 70% of women, 70% of women think they deserve to marry a top 10% man.  But of course only the top 10% of women actually marry the top 10% of men leaving 60% of women forced to marry someone they believe is beneath them and that they’re settling.  This leads to resentment and anger and eventually a bitter divorce that often totally blindsides the man because he doesn’t understand that it doesn’t matter what he does, he can never overcome the sin of not being a top 10% man

In the past, women would be guided to date a man their parents and adult social group would be a viable match because women couldn’t get it wrong too often or the viable men would be gone, marry that man as a virgin and never feel she deserved the local aristocrat’s son and resent her own husband

­
Any guy can be a top 10% guy if he tries.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
Partially agree. I'd say 90% of all guys could be Top 10% if they wanted it takes work (college degree, corporate ladder) and working out (physical) and empathy about one's personal appearance. But 10% of all guys couldn't achieve it even if they wanted to: personality/mental disorders, completely fucked up looks, 5'1". Those guys are fucked.

Marriage is an outdated institution. It was created as a framework to protect women, who many years ago could not vote or own property or even work in the same places as men. Now that has all changed, but the institution is still the legacy construct: Protect women who no longer need protecting, and when the woman decides its over, she leaves with cash and prizes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Vibrators have made men obsolete. There's no dick that can spin and vibrate and massage the clit at the same time. Men are something to show off like a Gucci bag. Be rich and handsome or work all the time and leave her alone and she's set.

Posted by .
Unregistered

We need to get back to the Bible. Fifteen year old brides and harems and slavery and shit. Morals.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You have to go one step before that, the concept of “dating” or as Leykis would bluntly call “porking”, which is what it is.

Traditional no-sex courting or arranged marriages, just like in the Bible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You have to go one step before that, the concept of “dating” or as Leykis would bluntly call “porking”, which is what it is.

­
Ah, yes. Married at twelve like in the Bible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: You have to go one step before that, the concept of “dating” or as Leykis would bluntly call “porking”, which is what it is.

­

­
They were betrothed even earlier than that, but marriage and culture then wasn’t the grotesque western version it is now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

­
They were betrothed even earlier than that, but marriage and culture then wasn’t  the grotesque western version it is now.

­
They were bearing children at twelve.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Vibrators have made men obsolete. There's no dick that can spin and vibrate and massage the clit at the same time. Men are something to show off like a Gucci bag. Be rich and handsome or work all the time and leave her alone and she's set.

­I went to CVS and they had some selection of them :lol:. I saw a woman buy one. 

Women really don't need men. Many do not want kids. They can certainly make more money than men (more women are in college, very few women in blue collar jobs). 

So they can pick a 1% guy to show off on instagram.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
They were betrothed even earlier than that, but marriage and culture then wasn’t  the grotesque western version it is now.

­

­
There is a reason for the bat mitzvah. Legally you are an adult at that age. They knew at 13 they were on their own.

Now we have 30 year olds still living with their parents and not working. :facepalm:

Posted by INCEL_INSIDE
Unregistered

Time to drop your cocks and grab your socks, guys.
\
:ladyj:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
There is a reason for the bat mitzvah. Legally you are an adult at that age. They knew at 13 they were on their own.

Now we have 30 year olds still living with their parents and not working. :facepalm:

­Not sure about 13 but but 18-21 is when women should think of getting married. There is online education now, and when kids are older they can work. You can always get a job. There is a guy in his late 50s they hired for software dev, he started 5 years ago.  

Women don't want to give up their fun years though. Drunken frat parties with miles of dick.

Posted by .
Unregistered

when you understand the meaning of this video, it is a work of the gods.  it will shake you to your core, notice she is standing at the top of the pyramid, being held up on a masonic pedastal

the Black sun, is an eclipse.

at 2:00 she says 'I don't know what to do, I'm always in the dark", living in a powder keg and givin off sparks

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Partially agree. I'd say 90% of all guys could be Top 10% if they wanted it takes work (college degree, corporate ladder) and working out (physical) and empathy about one's personal appearance. But 10% of all guys couldn't achieve it even if they wanted to: personality/mental disorders, completely fucked up looks, 5'1". Those guys are fucked.

Marriage is an outdated institution. It was created as a framework to protect women, who many years ago could not vote or own property or even work in the same places as men. Now that has all changed, but the institution is still the legacy construct: Protect women who no longer need protecting, and when the woman decides its over, she leaves with cash and prizes.

­
There was a mythbusters episode. The same "average" guys went from 4-5 to 6-7 even 8 just from dress/fashion, perceived profession, money, etc. Unless you are elephant man there is a lot of wiggle room.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ok so since you asked me, i'll tell you what the video means, but I would prefer you wanted to know or thought about it itself, tried to figure it out yourself so when I told you it would evoke a deep feeling and become a part of your soul.

the lyrics mention forever, forever's gotta start tonight, forever we can take it o

Every now and then I get a little bit lonely

And you're never coming 'round
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit tired
Of listening to the sound of my tears
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous
That the best of all the years have gone by
(Turn around)
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified
And then I see the look in your eyes

it's about the lives of her children, and grandchildren, and great grandchildren, and she's at the top of the pyramid, she's their creator, all these super hot young guys , she is their goddess she is not their lover, do you see?

and well there is so much more, when the gods created these videos they really put so much into them and sometimes I think i've just wasted my time on all of you, such a smoldering cauldron of insanity and wickedness, I don't understand it

I shouldn't be telling demons these things but that's all there is on internet just demons, and everyone in real world is just busy chasing the devll's money off the cliff to care or place any value on me

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.