Topic: My job interview this week with Dr. Anjali Ramkissoon, M.D.... Bizarre yet cathartic
Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy_
Unregistered

I was expecting a serious interview for a janitorial position. I sat down across from Dr. Anjali. For the first couple of minutes it was the usual thing. But I noticed she kept staring at my crotch. I looked down to see if my fly was open. It was not. When I looked up again, she was smiling. She moved closer and reached out with her hand, giving me a friendly touch on my right knee. But she left her hand there. As the interview progressed, her hand moved closer and closer to my crotch. I slid forward so my crotch would be within her reach. That's when she stopped talking and opened my fly. :wtf:

Unregistered

I was already hard and Dr. Ramkissoon had to pull a bit to get my engorged cock to pop out of my fly. Once it was out in the bright light of day, it throbbed excitedly. It knew it was in for a very special treat. Her brown Hindu lips enveloped the purple tip of my stiff, swollen penis. Her fat slippery tongue made circles around it, just behind the head. Her throat muscles relaxed and the entire shaft slipped into her mouth and down her throat. She was very practiced at this, I could tell. Her hands reached up and very gently caressed my scrotum while her tongue stuck out and lapped the underside of my aching shaft. I seized the sides of her head and began thrusting her head back and forth, pounding the back of her throat. She started to gag a little and, fearing I might be hurting her, I was about to stop, but she grabbed by buttocks and forced herself back down the shaft. She WANTED to choke on me. With this definite green-light from her, I decided to give in completely to my lust and disregard any pain or injury I might cause her or myself. In the throes of something that seemed almost satanic, I pounded back and forth with such a frenzy that it startled even me...but I couldn't stop. I was in the grip of an insane, uncontrollable desire, just as she was. By now I was pounding so hard that her forehead was actually bruising my abdomen. But I could not stop even if I wanted to (and why the fuck would I ever want to stop?). I knew it wouldn't be long now. I knew this would be the biggest explosion hot come I would ever shot out of my cock. When it came I yelled so loud and so long that everyone in the entire building must have heard it, but I was beyond embarrassment, beyond caring. All I wanted was to give her my load, the biggest, hottest load that ever happened on this planet. I must have pumped a pint of semen down her insanely gulping throat, that's what it felt like, anyway. My scrotum had tightened and was convulsing with ecstasy, my cock was jerking wildly of its own accord. I existed ONLY to flood this brown whore with every last drop of my precious essence. It kept coming and coming and Dr. Anjali wanted nothing more than to swallow it all and keep it inside her forever.­ :digtbk:

Unregistered

Finally, the come was all gone. I was spent. I had given her every last drop. I could give no more. I was still hard, very hard, but now my cock was so sensitive that her greedy guzzling was too much. I pulled out of her mouth. She fought to put it back in her, but I held her at bay. :nono: She would have to be satisfied with the come that was already inside her. With great difficulty, I forced by still-engorged cock back into my trousers and zipped up my fly. Dr. Ramkissoon just sat there on the floor looking at me with silent, pleading eyes. I turned without saying a word and left the room. As I walked past the rows of cubicles, I could see the warm desiring eyes of the Hindu women and the hostile glares of the Apu drones following me as I exited the building. :rolleyes: I knew I would not get the job I originally came in for. But I did get a much better kind of "job", one that only lasted a few minutes but which I shall remember with gratitude for the rest of my life. :thankyouthankyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Then she asked you for a ride on your uber?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Good post, thanks.

Posted by V
Unregistered

Ok then.  Any way you could let us know what company hat was?  I'll apply for the janitorial position if that is the interview process.

Posted by Original_Lonely_Guy.
Unregistered

V said: Ok then.  Any way you could let us know what company hat was?  I'll apply for the janitorial position if that is the interview process.

http://www.jacksonhealth.org/careers.asp

Category 

SUPPORT SERVICES
Work Status 
Full-time

Groundskeeper HR:129466

Description

Groundskeeper
Position Summary:
Operates, cleans and maintains equipment used in landscaping and grounds maintenance. 
Operates power mowers, saws, edgers and clippers and other equipment used in landscaping and ground maintenance. 
Operates hospital vehicle in removing debris. Pressure cleans patios and entrances when necessary.
Trim foliage, cuts grass and weeds, digs holes for trees and shrubs, assists in planting trees
and shrubbery, trims hedge and rakes leaves.
Operates equipment in a safe way to prevent accidents. 
Reports immediately, malfunctions of equipment to supervisor.Performs other related duties as assigned.

Selection Criteria / Physical Requirements:
Experience in building or grounds maintenance required.

Unregistered

:potd:

Unregistered

Original_Lonely_Guy. said: :potd:

­
:potd::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does this require a PHD in maintenance or will a Masters be sufficient?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:coolstory:

Unregistered

. said: :coolstory:

­
­:moreyouknow:­:sushi:

Posted by .BoomerBoi
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

:sovietman:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is a white man who like all white men, is an effeminate faggot. The only person he's fucked is another white man :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is a white man who like all white men, is an effeminate faggot. The only person he's fucked is another white man :lol:

­
:potd: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

did she shit a warm spray of curry down your throat?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bmup:

Posted by .Gruntled
Unregistered

UNNGGHHH :tard:

Posted by .Pablo
Unregistered

LOL :airguitar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

When do we get to the "needful"?
\
:apu:

Posted by dasbut
Unregistered

:wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bullshit:

Posted by Mascara.nli
Unregistered

:ballbreaker:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.