Topic: BEHOLD - THE FUTURE!!! 1 year after Trump takes office
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I like Trump, but all of the above is idiotic fantasy.

I hate Trump and the OP is a fag

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Here's a more realistic timeline.

1. Trump wins the nomination. The GOP goes batshit insane during the convention. The optics make the GOP look crazy, which appeals to the 15 to 20% of the country that loves the "We are the USA! Fuck everyone!" message. But that's not enough to sustain a Trump win.

2. Debates happen. Hillary has it in the bag, but she makes a few key gaffes and alienates her base. Some decide to write in Sanders.

3. Election Day - Hillary's support is weak and the Trump-sters are all motivated. Trump squeaks out a victory. Hillary's supporters "pull a Romney".  They stay home or hold their nose and vote for Trump. Sanders ends up getting a key 10% of votes and hurts Hillary. Trump wins!

4. The mainstream press shits its pants. Chris Matthews and other key talking heads try to have their Edward R. Murrow moment denouncing the "dark turn" the USA has taken. Some even resign from broadcasting. Trump savors the damage he's inflicted on the chattering class.

5. Trump takes office, but his true swinging dick nature comes out and he alienates key republicans. NOTHING goes through. Gridlock as usual. The working class who supported Trump turn on him, feeling used and abandoned. The Dems gloat. 

6. The economy shits the bed. ISIS grows stronger. Oil prices creep back up. No big beautiful wall. No jobs. Nothing. The GOP is wrecked by infighting and Trump's surprising lack of interest in governing. Vice President Rubio starts showing up at key events. Trump spends most of his time in his private office and sometimes has Rubio give key speeches and attend key meetings. The press openly wonders who is actually president. 

7. The white working class, angry at their savor, limp back to the old GOP. Others stop voting. The GOP is a damaged shell of its former self. It limps along with tons of PAC money and the golden support of plutocrat billonares, but the fire in the belly is gone. 

8. Paul Ryan emerges as the party leader and cuts deals with Dems. Things start to get fixed on some level, but Trump is out of the loop.

9. Trump becomes the absentee president. He's now bored with the office. He waits out his four years and supports Vice President Rubuo in his run for office. Rubio loses to a Democrat. 

10. The damage to the angry white working class is permanent. They no longer show an interest in politics. Despair and resignation take hold. Drugs, crime and early death grip communities in the rust belt and through the South. Working class whites are now the "new blacks". A class of people with no hope except for prison and addiction. 

11. The United States continues on it's path to a Latin American style Banana Republic. The rich get richer, the middle class withers, and poor are fucked.

Nailed it!
\
:nelson:

This!

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

Behold the future: 
In conjunction with Trump Tower being nuked,  the dollar collapses.    
Obama declares emergency powers and constitution is declared suspended indefinitely. 
Green light to attack is given to Black Muslims, BLM, Black Panthers, Black gangs, and La Raza. 
Any remotely organized armed White resistance is quickly overwhelmed....partly due to multiple pre-planted moles.
USA becomes hell-hole of a failed state.  .... then to become province [or provinces] of the One World Government.

God [to teach a lesson to humanity] lifted up Pharaoh just to take him down.
In similar fashion, 
the pope-led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique has lifted Trump up just to take him down [and take down the Nationalist camp with him]

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^ Crazy old man

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

dat so ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The funny part is voters wanted Trump. What they are getting is President Pence.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In similar fashion,
the pope-led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique has lifted Trump up just to take him down
[and take down the Nationalist camp with him]

Hard core Anti -Trumpers - anti-Nationalist, anti-"baby boomers", anti-Conservatives, pro-Islamist, Obamanations and Hillaryites ....
I believe at least some of you are going to be very happy very soon.
I believe something exceedingly shocking will happen while Obama is out of the country.
Not a "night of the long knives" ... rather an instant of the long knives.
So shocking I don't quite have the nerve to even try to more explicitly say what I believe we are days from seeing.
Also don't think my being more explicit would help anyone. I've "jumped the gun" before.
Maybe I am "jumping the gun" again. Will see.

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

previously accidently posted as an dot

In similar fashion,
the pope-led Satanic pedophile Globalist clique has lifted Trump up just to take him down
[and take down the Nationalist camp with him]

Hard core Anti-Trumpers, anti-Nationalist, anti-"baby boomers", anti-Conservatives, anti-Christ, pro-Islamist, Obamanations and Hillaryites ....
I believe at least some of you are going to be very happy very soon.
I believe something exceedingly shocking will happen while Obama is out of the country.
An ‘instant of the long knives’ followed by  an extended "night of the long knives"
So shocking I don't have the nerve to even try to more explicitly describe what I believe we are days from seeing.
Also don't think my being more explicit would help anyone.
I've "jumped the gun" before.  Maybe I am "jumping the gun" again. Will soon see.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

. said: The funny part is voters wanted Trump. What they are getting is President Pence.

You still don't get it, half of the people that voted for Trump didn't care about who was running, for us it was all about keeping the Lying Crooked Communist Muzzie loving Globalist Cunt out of office.

Posted by Katalyst
Agent Provocateur

I HATE COMMUNISM SO I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WANTS AN ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA
\
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Katalyst said: I HATE COMMUNISM SO I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WANTS AN ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA
\

Putin is less of a communist than the Democratic party.......The Globalists like the Clinton's the Bush's and George Soros are the worst.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Katalyst is a Globalist and their cause is going down in flames worldwide.

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

Katalyst said: I HATE COMMUNISM SO I'M GOING TO VOTE FOR THE GUY WHO WANTS AN ALLIANCE WITH RUSSIA
\

­
Wanting peace with one's vast nuclear armed global neighbor does not constitute "alliance."  ..

But it is a moot point ....

The fix is in.  Globalist have deal with Russia .....
for invading/destroying Israel, the Globalist give Russia free hand in Ukraine and mid-east .....
while insuring America will go down and not pose any threat to Russia.

America soon to go down due to Globalist incited internal violence and overthrow/collapse of "sovereign" USA.

European "sovereign" nations also being turned into 'failed states' and their militarys rendered impotent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Richie Richvale said: The whole above post is bullshit! This one right here is the biggest offender>  Trump is revealed to be calling Obama frequently. They form a Bush I/Clinton relationship, but keep it quiet. Some of the bills that Obama wanted to pass get passed by Trump. More GOP froth. The GOP won't froth......Did the GOP kill Obama care? No! Did the GOP stop the Iran nuke deal? NO! Did the GOP shut down the government and hold Obama's feet to the fire? NO! The RNC is in bed with the DNC. Neither one of them like TRUMP. Fuck the RNC!

This appears to be coming true! :lol: Obama and Trump will have to work together to avoid disaster. Who would have thunk it? The OP! THAT'S WHO!

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:jump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Here's a more realistic timeline.

1. Trump wins the nomination. The GOP goes batshit insane during the convention. The optics make the GOP look crazy, which appeals to the 15 to 20% of the country that loves the "We are the USA! Fuck everyone!" message. But that's not enough to sustain a Trump win.

2. Debates happen. Hillary has it in the bag, but she makes a few key gaffes and alienates her base. Some decide to write in Sanders.

3. Election Day - Hillary's support is weak and the Trump-sters are all motivated. Trump squeaks out a victory. Hillary's supporters "pull a Romney".  They stay home or hold their nose and vote for Trump. Sanders ends up getting a key 10% of votes and hurts Hillary. Trump wins!

4. The mainstream press shits its pants. Chris Matthews and other key talking heads try to have their Edward R. Murrow moment denouncing the "dark turn" the USA has taken. Some even resign from broadcasting. Trump savors the damage he's inflicted on the chattering class.

5. Trump takes office, but his true swinging dick nature comes out and he alienates key republicans. NOTHING goes through. Gridlock as usual. The working class who supported Trump turn on him, feeling used and abandoned. The Dems gloat. 

6. The economy shits the bed. ISIS grows stronger. Oil prices creep back up. No big beautiful wall. No jobs. Nothing. The GOP is wrecked by infighting and Trump's surprising lack of interest in governing. Vice President Rubio starts showing up at key events. Trump spends most of his time in his private office and sometimes has Rubio give key speeches and attend key meetings. The press openly wonders who is actually president. 

7. The white working class, angry at their savor, limp back to the old GOP. Others stop voting. The GOP is a damaged shell of its former self. It limps along with tons of PAC money and the golden support of plutocrat billonares, but the fire in the belly is gone. 

8. Paul Ryan emerges as the party leader and cuts deals with Dems. Things start to get fixed on some level, but Trump is out of the loop.

9. Trump becomes the absentee president. He's now bored with the office. He waits out his four years and supports Vice President Rubuo in his run for office. Rubio loses to a Democrat. 

10. The damage to the angry white working class is permanent. They no longer show an interest in politics. Despair and resignation take hold. Drugs, crime and early death grip communities in the rust belt and through the South. Working class whites are now the "new blacks". A class of people with no hope except for prison and addiction. 

11. The United States continues on it's path to a Latin American style Banana Republic. The rich get richer, the middle class withers, and poor are fucked.

This is the correct answer.

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

This is the correct answer:

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Globalists are losing there grip on countries because of their stinking Muslim agenda......people wised up.

Posted by THE JWP
Registered

The pope led Satanic Globalist have BILLIONS with which to bribe.
The pope led Satanic Globalist have files on everybody that is anybody.
The pope led Satanic Globalist have scads of death squads to deal with the recalcitrant.
The pope led Satanic Globalist have a sitting POTUS minion.
The pope led Satanic Globalist are not afraid of outraging the Trump Nationalist camp.
Au Contraire,
The pope led Satanic Globalist INTENDS to enrage the Trump camp Nationalist.
Outraging the Nationalist has been the GOAL of the Globalist all along.
Outrage the Nationalist to provoke them to violence thus providing pretext to LEGALLY  violently emphatically conquer them.­

[same fate for Nationalist of the European "sovereign" nations]

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Laugh Out Loud GUY said: End welfare solve the problems. :LOL:

­Dumb idea. Working people already have to claim welfare since the likes of walmart pay people a pittance.

­

Lib canard.  :boring:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:666:
\
:Milton:

\
:hillary:

:poo: :bucket: :poo:
\
:repub:­

:chainsaw:
\
:police:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.