Topic: California Italians seem to all be uber libs, unlike those from the east or midwest
Posted by .
Unregistered

I heard they are mostly from north Italy, as opposed to the others who are mostly Sicilian.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yet New York libs are the last of conservative whites living in New York.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Yet New York libs are the last of conservative whites living in New York.

­Explain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

and I bet those Italian libs don't live in black neighborhoods

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I heard they are mostly from north Italy, as opposed to the others who are mostly Sicilian.

­

California was populated with a lot of Italians with ancestors who came from Tuscany.  And as my Neopolitan grandma used to say, "All people from Tuscany are crazy..."

Posted by .
Unregistered

California Italians are transplanted east coast liberal shitbags with terroni origins.

Northern Italians are industrious and smart such as A.P. Giannini, founder of Bank of America.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: California Italians are transplanted east coast liberal shitbags with terroni origins.

Northern Italians are industrious and smart such as A.P. Giannini, founder of Bank of America.

­
Lombards...

Posted by .
Unregistered

wtf is an italian anyway?
a german? a croation? a roman? a norman? a jew?

saying italian is like saying american.

Posted by Richie Richvale.
Unregistered

. said: I heard they are mostly from north Italy, as opposed to the others who are mostly Sicilian.

­This Italian isn't.....fuck liberalism!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: wtf is an italian anyway?

­:jewspeak:

You just can’t help yourselves.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: wtf is an italian anyway?

­
Si, io sono italiano.
\
:Carlton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: California Italians are transplanted east coast liberal shitbags with terroni origins.

The City of San Jose has a plaque inside a San Jose parking deck marking AP’s birthplace:

https://www.hmdb.org/m.asp?m=30166

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

California was populated with a lot of Italians with ancestors who came from Tuscany.  And as my Neopolitan grandma used to say, "All people from Tuscany are crazy..."

­
Around Etruscans, yo alarm bell be cuspin'
/
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Many Italians in California aren't from California originally, most of them are transplants from the East Coast (e.g. Nancy Pelosi originally from Baltimore).

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Many Italians in California aren't from California originally, most of them are transplants from the East Coast (e.g. Nancy Pelosi originally from Baltimore).

­
This, and mafia based.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.