Topic: I've played over 2200 hours of Red Dead Redemption 2 and I'm looking at more on the PS5
Posted by .
Unregistered

Not that the loading times are that big of a deal even on PS4 but because it's the greatest game of all time and I'd be remiss for not completing it 100%.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How do you not have every achievement in 2200 hours? That’s about 3 months, all hours.

Posted by .
Unregistered

is rdr 1 good?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How do you not have every achievement in 2200 hours? That’s about 3 months, all hours.

­
Too much online. I didn't realize there are points of no return in the single player that exclude certain elements required for 100%. I never saw the KKK party in the woods, for instance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: is rdr 1 good?

­
Yes. Do not hesitate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can’t get the damn thing to play full screen :sadwave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Too much online. I didn't realize there are points of no return in the single player that exclude certain elements required for 100%. I never saw the KKK party in the woods, for instance.

­
Oh man. That sounds like a great game. I played RDR and the zombie expansion pack a lot - that was one of the best DLCs ever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What do you do for all those hours?

I played it.  Loved it. Thought it was one of the greatest games ever. Finished it.  Tried to go back but knowing I'd seen everything made it hard to maintain interest

Posted by .
Unregistered

Get a PC. Minimum RTX 3070 or better, splurge on a 12900K + 3090 Ti and get a 4k HDR monitor. The PS5 has got NOTHING on a supreme PC rig.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Get a PC. Minimum RTX 3070 or better, splurge on a 12900K + 3090 Ti and get a 4k HDR monitor. The PS5 has got NOTHING on a supreme PC rig.

­
I'm done with PC. I've been building them my whole life, keeping up with everything and now they go obsolete so fast, I'm happy with a PS5, an iPad, and a phone. Plus the noise and bulky ugliness of it, phooey.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.