Topic: Fuck, I'm losing my underwear in the market. Is this temporary?
Posted by .
Unregistered

No.  Wait until fall 2016.

Hope you aren't upside-down on a mortgage.

Posted by .
Unregistered

This entire fiasco is being engineered by a big money cartel to panic the sheep and then scoop up well performing stocks at bargain prices. Only the very foolish would fall for this ploy since they perpetrate it every few years and the sheep fall for it every time. They sell short, spread rumors about some mythical catastrophe, sit back and let the sheep panic, then close out their shorts, buy in at the bottom and laugh and count their money when the market rebounds.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If a big money cartel exists which is able to control stock prices, why don't they just make stock prices higher thus making the cartel richer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: This entire fiasco is being engineered by a big money cartel to panic the sheep and then scoop up well performing stocks at bargain prices. Only the very foolish would fall for this ploy since they perpetrate it every few years and the sheep fall for it every time. They sell short, spread rumors about some mythical catastrophe, sit back and let the sheep panic, then close out their shorts, buy in at the bottom and laugh and count their money when the market rebounds.

:thumbup: That's exactly what I would want the muppets to believe if I were trying to unload my stocks before Great Depression Part Deux kicked in. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Some people make a lot of money on both sides of these swings. The swings will continue.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Futures up.

Buy now or be priced out forever

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Some people make a lot of money on both sides of these swings. The swings will continue.

:stfu: you stupid ignoramus

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No.  Wait until fall 2016.

This.  We're heading into recession.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No.  Wait until fall 2016.

This.  We're heading into a depression.

fify

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wo is on the buy side of these trades?  Wall St can always depend on the 401k automatic investments to pick up the bag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Wo is on the buy side of these trades?  Wall St can always depend on the 401k automatic investments to pick up the bag.

­
The drop in oil prices will be great for a lot of companies, like Uber where the drivers have to pay for gas. It will also be great for domestic car companies that aren't selling electric cars. And trucking, shipping and airlines will do really well.

Because of all that, the dip is temporary. Probably Chinese selling. They shouldn't be in the US market anyway.

TO THE MOON

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The drop in oil prices will be great for a lot of companies, like Uber where the drivers have to pay for gas. It will also be great for domestic car companies that aren't selling electric cars. And trucking, shipping and airlines will do really well.

Because of all that, the dip is temporary. Probably Chinese selling. They shouldn't be in the US market anyway.

TO THE MOON

Public school? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Public school? :lol:

­
Stock market has done over a 4X since 2009. I'm sorry you lost out. :mittens:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.