Topic: Fuck, I'm losing my underwear in the market. Is this temporary?
Posted by .
Unregistered

HALP

Posted by .
Unregistered

Seems like you are not following advice from timothy sykes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I actually enjoy it in a masochistic fucked sort of way. Like watching your neighbor's house burn down. Just how bad can it get :stunned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yup. Temporary.

Posted by .
Unregistered

No. Sell now and buy canned turnips.

Posted by .
Unregistered

this is fucking bad

Posted by .
Unregistered

You should be investing with a 20-30 yr timespan. If your horizon is less than that you are investing in the wrong things.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I actually enjoy it in a masochistic fucked sort of way. Like watching your neighbor's house burn down. Just how bad can it get :stunned:        

How about when it extends to your house........then it's not funny anymore. :stunned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

It will be, at worst, a permanently high plateau.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I sure hope this is the big one.

All cash baby!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You should be investing with a 20-30 yr timespan. If your horizon is less than that you are investing in the wrong things.

­I am. I was mostly in index funds for the long run. But I've been slowly exiting them and moving to cash last year, and just closed up the last of my positions on the bounce last week.

What's the point of following the market down, when you can hold cash, then buy in again near the bottom?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Obligatory THANKS OBAMA!!1

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I am. I was mostly in index funds for the long run. But I've been slowly exiting them and moving to cash last year, and just closed up the last of my positions on the bounce last week.

What's the point of following the market down, when you can hold cash, then buy in again near the bottom?

Market timing is a winning strategy.

Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off

Let's check Zerohedge to see what their advice is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I sure hope this is the big one.

All cash baby!

Short short short!
\
:thankyouthankyou:

Posted by Kondratieff Winter
Unregistered

. said: HALP

You're about to lose your testicles.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Smart advice. I moved out of the market a couple weeks ago, out of the index and mostly into cash. Have about 25% still riding in the bond market, mostly debt securities from other countries. If I get a 3% return I'll be thrilled until I can find out where to put 200k

Posted by .
Unregistered

Markets go up. Markets go down.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Smart advice. I moved out of the market a couple weeks ago, out of the index and mostly into cash. Have about 25% still riding in the bond market, mostly debt securities from other countries. If I get a 3% return I'll be thrilled until I can find out where to put 200k

Exactly. It's not like the Yids would ever Weimar the US Dollar. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:mad: I've lost $28,000 from my 401K since the beginning of the year. THANKS JEWS!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No. Sell now and buy canned turnips.

­

Too late now to get out.

Ride this bitch to the bottom of the trough.

Posted by The Gumbi
I ran Richie Richvale off

. said:
­

Too late now to get out.

Ride this bitch to the bottom of the trough.

DOW NEGATIVE ELEVENTY BILLION HERE WE CUM!
\
:chickenhawk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Catch me if you can. 
\
:rump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You should be investing with a 20-30 yr timespan. If your horizon is less than that you are investing in the wrong things.

Retirement. What's that?
\
:snicker:

Posted by Goldman Sachs
Unregistered

Get your shekels back in that market, muppets.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.