Topic: A prison rape can go on for days in “the covered wagon”. Till victims assholes literally gush blood
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everything in PRISON is coordinated with the gang leaders. For example, a black man would never get away with raping a white inmate UNLESS the white prison gang  signs off on it.  Guards turn a blind eye to almost anything that doesn't affect them, like phones. Searches are always designed 

Jail though, while some are run by gangs, are usually people just waiting around to get out and don't want to fuck up.

­You don't know shit about PRISON.  

Generally, gangs will take over a prison block, and that is their base.  They don't generally talk to each other much.  Its pretty obvious which territory is Crips, and MS-13, you figure that out REAL fast. 

Phones are the WORST fucking thing you can get caught with in prison.  You could have 15 bags of coke on you, and it isn't so bad as a single phone.  Phones are absolutely forbidden, and you will wind up in solitaire, and probably transferred to a higher level immediately, no questions asked. 

Gangs control their gang, and thats about it.  They might send one person to test you (usually not their strongest guy) just to see if he can shake you down.  If you're smart, and keep your cool, you turn his extortion into a trade, and then they respect you.  If you fight him, you might get your ass beat by the next guy up.  Avoiding fights is your #1 concern.

Again rape is pretty rare.  But you've never been to Prison so you don't know shit about it.  It does happen.  But its not as endemic as the movies would have you believe.  I knew plenty of guys who got their asses kicked, but nobody who also got taken advantage of.

Now gang initiation shit - there I don't know because I played the quiet guy that didn't bother anyone.  Smartest role to play.  If you get involved with gangs, you're going to wind up belonging to them when you get out, and probably wind up back in the joint faster than guns in Texas.  Give them their space, and they will give you theirs.  You might have to fight someone once in a while, but just don't try to be the super tough guy, and you'll be fine.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Exactly.  I've been on the inside.  It is VERY fucking rare.  

Had a homo bunkmate who was with a gang.  They probably could have done anything they wanted to me.  I just played it cool, let them know I wasn't going to make trouble for them, and it was kind of nice having my back watched by people with no obligation. 

Stuff did happen, I'm not going to lie.  But the vast majority was consensual.  I've heard stories about the female prison system that would curl your teeth, but aside from rumours, never did see anything in the 7 years I was in.

­
FUCK OFF with your "I've been on the inside" tough guy "Shot Caller" shit. No 'gang' allows faggots in. They're only one step above chomos. They aren't allowed on the same side of the fucking yard as any gang of any race. You and your fake, posing ass bullshit. Hate fuckers like you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Exactly.  I've been on the inside.  It is VERY fucking rare.  

Had a homo bunkmate who was with a gang.  They probably could have done anything they wanted to me.  I just played it cool, let them know I wasn't going to make trouble for them, and it was kind of nice having my back watched by people with no obligation. 

Stuff did happen, I'm not going to lie.  But the vast majority was consensual.  I've heard stories about the female prison system that would curl your teeth, but aside from rumours, never did see anything in the 7 years I was in.

­
FUCK OFF with your "I've been on the inside" tough guy "Shot Caller" shit. No 'gang' allows faggots in. They're only one step above chomos. They aren't allowed on the same side of the fucking yard as any gang of any race. You and your fake, posing ass bullshit. Hate fuckers like you.

­I did a seven year stretch in Chino, son.  Manslaughter in the 1st.  Not even going to get involved in your stunting.  I did my bit and paid my debt.

Go kick rocks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I did a seven year stretch in Chino, son.  Manslaughter in the 1st.  Not even going to get involved in your stunting.  I did my bit and paid my debt.

Go kick rocks.

­
OMG :rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Go kick rocks.

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Back in the day Chino used to smell like cow manure. Could you smell it from the prison yard?

:red:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:kill:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Back in the day Chino used to smell like cow manure. Could you smell it from the prison yard?

:red:

­
Still smells a bit, they are replacing farm land with houses now

Posted by .
Unregistered

ITT: Tons of hardened ex-cons with tons of "prison experience". :oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Trust me, there are PLENTY of extremely fat guys in prison on long term sentences.  I could never figure it out.  After a few years on that diet, you're going to wind up losing weight. 

But somehow they were fed, and fed plenty.  I lost about a quarter of my body weight, and I wasn't exercising much.  I had a few hungry nights, but most of the time I found something to put in my belly.  

These guys were just massive, and stayed massive.  I guess weight watchers is wrong.  Some people are plain big, and meant to be that way.

­in yiur belly? Gallons of bbc cum!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Its not glamorous food, I'll give you that. 

First of all, the carb thing is a myth.  So lets throw that out the door.

Secondly, there is an ATTEMPT to make an appetizing plate.  Like some salisbury steak, some corn, and some mash (potatoes?  Who knows) 

But the portions are pretty tight.  You aren't making it through the day without hearing your stomach rumble.  Hence, my old gig with prison candy.  I could turn some peanut butter and candies into a pretty lucrative side hustle.

And, if you're in solitaire, you're fucked.  I've heard of guys eating the toothpaste and soap just so they would have something in their bodies.  I rarely got in trouble, so I never spent more than a day in there, but you feel every second of it ticking by.

­i would prefer solitary

Sleep all day and no fewr of anal

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Sue catfished people before it after she got caught? Link?

­
She threw pictures online to help pay her legal bills. Nothing great, just more shots of cleavage and her big ass.

As expected :milton: stepped up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­i would prefer solitary

Sleep all day and no fewr of anal

­Its a starvation diet.  People get out of there looking like holocaust survivors.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Its a starvation diet.  People get out of there looking like holocaust survivors.

­lier

Posted by .
Unregistered

:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

some1 luv dis topic

Posted by .
Unregistered

this is why anyone who works at a prison where this shit goes on needs to be shot, by angry whites.  these rapes are 100% of the time whites being raped by blacks

covered wagon

A practice in prison when prisoners arrange the three-high bunk beds in a rough square and drape them with blankets to block off the view of the guards. It is in the middle of this that a gang rape can continue for an astonishing amount of time. Guys beaten and dragged into the covered wagon are set upon by dozens of men. They have all their teeth knocked out, they are forced to perform fellatio for hours and hours while being savagely anal raped until their assholes literally gush blood.

Posted by .
Unregistered

the only people on the face of the earth that WOULDN"T kill everyone who is an accessory to this in any concievable way would be FAGGOTS who are into this sort of thing

Posted by .
Unregistered

GUSHING BLOOD!
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Do black inmates ALWAY fuck with and hate white inmates? I've heard about the race war in prison. I would like to think as long as you minded your own business, it would be okay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Everything in PRISON is coordinated with the gang leaders. For example, a black man would never get away with raping a white inmate UNLESS the white prison gang  signs off on it.  Guards turn a blind eye to almost anything that doesn't affect them, like phones. Searches are always designed 

Jail though, while some are run by gangs, are usually people just waiting around to get out and don't want to fuck up.

­Yeah, can you imagine some nig raping a White guy WITHOUT the blessing of the White prison gang? There would be a race war in that prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Prison spread recipes please.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I worked in youth camp in California. Granted it isn’t the same as prison but it was institutional. I got to eat lunch for free in the cafeteria. That shit made me fat.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gushing assholes? Sounds like my people!
\
:trump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Someone posted a real jail rape video of a bald guy and entire video showed 5 men doing it to him and the video went like.
Ohhh please stoooooop  owww(muffled tears)  owww.... more cries....   each each man got up you see his butt getting bloodier and bloodier.
The last guy to do him was forced to do it or he would become #2

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.