Topic: A prison rape can go on for days in “the covered wagon”. Till victims assholes literally gush blood
Posted by .
Unregistered

:themoreyouknow:
\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I remember reading about it years ago in a book. They knock out the victim's teeth first to set them up for a bloody BJ.

:respeck:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I remember reading about it years ago in a book. They knock out the victim's teeth first to set them up for a bloody BJ.

­im rock hard. Going to fuck a tortured man's anus and mouth then shank him to death and cum in shank hole, then piss in a COPS mouth

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fucking disgusting

Posted by .
Unregistered

sounds pretty gay

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: sounds pretty gay

­not gay if in prison

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­not gay if in prison

­don't be a goof

Posted by anon4this
Unregistered

Is this possible in a garage? Say, in Springfield, Mo.?

Posted by .
Unregistered

"prison pussy" = goatee.  Once you hear that, you will never see a goatee the same way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "prison pussy" = goatee.  Once you hear that, you will never see a goatee the same way.

Every mouth is a prison pussy when you’re locked up.

:dweeb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I remember reading about it years ago in a book. They knock out the victim's teeth first to set them up for a bloody BJ.

­im rock hard. Going to fuck a tortured man's anus and mouth then shank him to death and cum in shank hole, then piss in a COPS mouth

­can he get a reacharound at least

Posted by .
Unregistered

Prison rape fantasy thread. :homo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Prison rape fantasy thread. :homo:

­
Exactly.  I've been on the inside.  It is VERY fucking rare.  

Had a homo bunkmate who was with a gang.  They probably could have done anything they wanted to me.  I just played it cool, let them know I wasn't going to make trouble for them, and it was kind of nice having my back watched by people with no obligation. 

Stuff did happen, I'm not going to lie.  But the vast majority was consensual.  I've heard stories about the female prison system that would curl your teeth, but aside from rumours, never did see anything in the 7 years I was in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Exactly.  I've been on the inside.  It is VERY fucking rare.  

Had a homo bunkmate who was with a gang.  They probably could have done anything they wanted to me.  I just played it cool, let them know I wasn't going to make trouble for them, and it was kind of nice having my back watched by people with no obligation. 

Stuff did happen, I'm not going to lie.  But the vast majority was consensual.  I've heard stories about the female prison system that would curl your teeth, but aside from rumours, never did see anything in the 7 years I was in.

­Post reg'd, Katalyst.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky is thinking about getting a DUI just to 'test the waters' as it were.

What could go wrong??
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: A prison rape can go on for days!
\
:winner:

­:ebert: So how do they get counted every shift change?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :themoreyouknow:
\
:deebo:

we programmed you goy well :jew:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky is thinking about getting a DUI just to 'test the waters' as it were.

What could go wrong??
\
:spanky:

­This individual is too fat to be accommodated in one of our facilities. I sentence you to five years probation, with zero internet access and zero fast food. 
\
:ballbreaker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­This individual is too fat to be accommodated in one of our facilities. I sentence you to five years probation, with zero internet access and zero fast food. 
\
:ballbreaker:

­Trust me, there are PLENTY of extremely fat guys in prison on long term sentences.  I could never figure it out.  After a few years on that diet, you're going to wind up losing weight. 

But somehow they were fed, and fed plenty.  I lost about a quarter of my body weight, and I wasn't exercising much.  I had a few hungry nights, but most of the time I found something to put in my belly.  

These guys were just massive, and stayed massive.  I guess weight watchers is wrong.  Some people are plain big, and meant to be that way.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Trust me, there are PLENTY of extremely fat guys in prison on long term sentences.  I could never figure it out.  After a few years on that diet, you're going to wind up losing weight. 

But somehow they were fed, and fed plenty.  I lost about a quarter of my body weight, and I wasn't exercising much.  I had a few hungry nights, but most of the time I found something to put in my belly.  

These guys were just massive, and stayed massive.  I guess weight watchers is wrong.  Some people are plain big, and meant to be that way.

­
Care packages? Commissary to buy junk food?

Posted by .
Unregistered

When they heard you got shipped for fraudulent sales of nonexistent “my so called life” lunchboxes, they knew you were a shot caller NOT to be fucked with.

Posted by .Richie Richvale
Unregistered

Does it feel GOOD???!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­I've always heard the opposite, that prison food was basically junk food, designed to deliver maximum carbs and calories at the lowest cost and that porking out was pretty standard unless you were serious about staying in shape.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Care packages? Commissary to buy junk food?

­
Commissary shit is expensive.  

There aren't a whole lot of care packages coming in, because if one comes in, everyone knows you have extra.  Better to get your shit from the commie, and hide it, WELL.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.