Topic: Zerohedge - how can you take a media site seriously that uses a Fight Club quote as it's motto?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Tyler Turducken said: Tyler Durden is a :hen:

:stfu:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I am the second poster in this thread. :lol:

­
i'll be the 3rd.....and what a fucking circle jerk this thread is, they are going to start blowing each other any minute now.

a sweeping conspiracy that casts the alumni of Goldman Sachs as a powerful cabal at the helm of U.S. policy, with the Treasury and the Federal Reserve colluding to preserve the status quo." 

but how can you argue with that statement? GS should have gone bankrupt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
i'll be the 3rd.....and what a fucking circle jerk this thread is, they are going to start blowing each other any minute now.

a sweeping conspiracy that casts the alumni of Goldman Sachs as a powerful cabal at the helm of U.S. policy, with the Treasury and the Federal Reserve colluding to preserve the status quo." 

Goldman Sachs manages the Federal Reserve and is a subsidiary of the BOE.

:moreyouknow:

Posted by .
Unregistered

this is truly a case of shoot the messenger, most articles there are from somewhere else.

and it creates a good balance, you certainly aren't going to get real information from the cheerleaders.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Don't get mad at Goldman because you lost money in the markets. Sheesh.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.