Topic: Anti-Bundy fundraiser has already raised $30,000
Posted by .
Unregistered


http://www.gohomemalheur.org/


Posted by .
Unregistered


What will they do with the money?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: What will they do with the money?

­They give it directly to organizations that support public land and oppose hate, aka organizations which the Bundy's don't like.

Friends of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
Americans for Responsible Solutions
Burns Paiute Tribe
Southern Poverty Law Center

The donations increase daily based on how many days the Bundys occupy the refuge. The Bundys can stop the donations at any time by leaving the refuge.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­They give it directly to organizations that support public land and oppose hate, aka organizations which the Bundy's don't like.

Friends of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
Americans for Responsible Solutions
Burns Paiute Tribe
Southern Poverty Law Center

The donations increase daily based on how many days the Bundys occupy the refuge. The Bundys can stop the donations at any time by leaving the refuge.

I already "donate".  I pay taxes for those FBI assholes.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­They give it directly to organizations that support public land and oppose hate, aka organizations which the Bundy's don't like.

Friends of Malheur National Wildlife Refuge
Americans for Responsible Solutions
Burns Paiute Tribe
Southern Poverty Law Center

The donations increase daily based on how many days the Bundys occupy the refuge. The Bundys can stop the donations at any time by leaving the refuge.

I already "donate".  I pay taxes for those FBI assholes.

­Every day the Bundys stay = Thousands of dollars for SPLC and Paiute Indians

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Every day the Bundys stay = Thousands of dollars for SPLC and Paiute Indians

:mittens:

$30k ain't shit.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Every day the Bundys stay = Thousands of dollars for SPLC and Paiute Indians

:mittens:

$30k ain't shit.

­It only started yesterday :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­It only started yesterday :mittens:

$30k is maybe enough to get an SPLC jew lawyer to get out of bed.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­It only started yesterday :mittens:

$30k is maybe enough to get an SPLC jew lawyer to get out of bed.

­Don't worry! The Bundys will make sure that jew lawyer gets paid A LOT more!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Don't worry! The Bundys will make sure that jew lawyer gets paid A LOT more!

At the expense of those poor Indians.

The SPLC doesn't care about racism in general, only antisemitism.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Don't worry! The Bundys will make sure that jew lawyer gets paid A LOT more!

At the expense of those poor Indians.

The SPLC doesn't care about racism in general, only antisemitism.

­They will soon have tens of thousands of dollars to further that cause! :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­They will soon have tens of thousands of dollars to further that cause! :mittens:

And the SPLC Jews will take it all and let the Paiute children starve.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­They will soon have tens of thousands of dollars to further that cause! :mittens:

And the SPLC Jews will take it all and let the Paiute children starve.

­They're splitting the money equally between organizations! :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Just gave them $500.  Tax write-off for this year because I back-dated the check.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­They're splitting the money equally between organizations! :mittens:

Equally?  You have o0ne org that's chock full of Jew lawyers and another that's native Americans who have been screwed by everyone.  Who do you think will get most of the money?

Why do you support the starvation of the children of our noble, native Americans?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­They're splitting the money equally between organizations! :mittens:

Equally?  You have o0ne org that's chock full of Jew lawyers and another that's native Americans who have been screwed by everyone.  Who do you think will get most of the money?

Why do you support the starvation of the children of our noble, native Americans?

­The people running the donations are splitting the money equally, no matter how butthurt you are about it :lol: :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­The people running the donations are splitting the money equally, no matter how butthurt you are about it :lol: :mittens:

I'm only upset at your support of starving native American children so Jews can profit.  You must be a member of that tribe.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­The people running the donations are splitting the money equally, no matter how butthurt you are about it :lol: :mittens:

I'm only upset at your support of starving native American children so Jews can profit.  You must be a member of that tribe.

­Thousands more every day! :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Thousands more every day! :mittens:

Yes, thousands more starving children every day.  good work, Jew.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Thousands more every day! :mittens:

Yes, thousands more starving children every day.  good work, Jew.

­Cha ching cha ching! That's the sound of Paiutes getting thousands of dollars! :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Cha ching cha ching! That's the sound of Jew lawyers getting thousands of dollars! :mittens:

FIFY.

Do you really think a race that murders Palestinian children, are responsible for a great deal of the slave trade in the antebellum south, and own all of the banks to give two shits about Paiute children?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Cha ching cha ching! That's the sound of Jew lawyers getting thousands of dollars! :mittens:

FIFY.

Do you really think a race that murders Palestinian children, are responsible for a great deal of the slave trade in the antebellum south, and own all of the banks to give two shits about Paiute children?

­Paiutes = :tdcs:

:mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­Greedy Kikes = :tdcs:

:mittens:

Smack!  That's the sound of a native american stormtrooper as he hits Jews like you because you're not moving fast enough to the shower.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­Greedy Kikes = :tdcs:

:mittens:

Smack!  That's the sound of a native american stormtrooper as he hits Jews like you because you're not moving fast enough to the shower.

­You lost me, bro. Paiutes and some other peeps are getting money for every day the Bundys stay at the refuge.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Just gave them $500.  Tax write-off for this year because I back-dated the check.
\
:milton:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close