Topic: White Deletion: "Non-Muslim high school girls wear hijab to promote acceptance of Islamic beliefs"
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­:lol:

­Show you just how retarded these libfaggers are.
Are they really this stupid or are they just trolling? :wtf:

:bluebunny:

­THIS

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: MOAR THAN A DOZEN!!1!
IN CHICAGO PUBLIC SKOOL!!!
LOL DELETE TEH WHYTE!!11!!
\
:WINNER:

­:win:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ridiculous.

With peoples' emotions running high to have those kids, no matter how positive the intention put themselves in danger like that speaks very poorly of the school adminstrator and their parents' judgement.

Posted by .
Unregistered

they are now marked to be raped by adult muslim men

Posted by .
Unregistered

Will a single Muslim wear a necklace with a crucifix pendant?

Will they make the Sign of the Cross before they eat their falafel?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are they OK with being stoned to deaf if they talk with a guy who isn't their family member?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol:

Non-Muslim high school girls wear hijab to promote acceptance of Islamic beliefs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/non-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-hijab-to-promote-acceptance-islamic-beliefs/

More than a dozen non-Muslim girls at an Illinois high school agreed to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf on Wednesday as part of “Walk a Mile in Her Hijab.”

The event, organized by the school’s Muslim Student Association, featured 17 non-Muslims wearing the garment and speaking with other students about the meaning of the hijab.
“I think it is a difficult time to be a Muslim student in our high school, in our community and in America,” Vernon Hills High School principal Jon Guillaume told the Daily Herald. “I think this is an opportunity for our kids to embrace the Muslim community within the school. For other kids outside of this organization, to understand what it’s like for these girls to walk through our halls in this garment in a way that stands out from other kids. So, I’m proud of them.”

­

midwest fucks....

Posted by .
Unregistered

I saw a bunch of women being oppressed the other day - they were forced to wear all black, head to toe and were walking into a convent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Christianity is a dying religion.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I saw a bunch of women being oppressed the other day - they were forced to wear all black, head to toe and were walking into a convent.

Yup, same twisted suppression of personhood that the scarf symbolizes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's happening:

Yesterday women were aloud to vote in Saudi Arabia for the first time.  And now:

First Female Politicians Elected In Saudi Arabia

Huffington Post
 - ‎30 minutes ago‎
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) - Saudi voters elected 20 women for local government seats, according to results released to The Associated Press on Sunday, a day after women voted and ran in elections for the first time in the country's history.

Islam is progressing.  More people will look to Islamic faith than Christianity of Judaism.  By the end of this century, the latter will be extinct.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

*allowed
\
:winner: Preempted.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
  . said: I saw a bunch of women being oppressed the other day - they were forced to wear all black, head to toe and were walking into a convent.

Yup, same twisted suppression of personhood that the scarf symbolizes.

­They're also forbidden to participate in the one natural mission of humanity, intercourse to reproduce with man.  Instead, they are left to bang themselves with their phallic cross didlos.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Christianity is a dying religion.  :lol:

­Christianity is growing pretty fast in places like China. The CPC is doing all it can now to try to suppress it. :shrug: (Not a Christian BTW)

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­They're also forbidden to participate in the one natural mission of humanity, intercourse to reproduce with man.  Instead, they are left to bang themselves with their phallic cross didlos.

­
You don't seem to get the difference between a woman choosing to wear a burka and a state government that stones women to death if they don't wear a burka

But hey, you're a libbie and as we all know

Libbies are insane

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Libbies are insane

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I would put those girls on a terrorist watch list, yeah. I mean, look at how many dumbass American kids have been enticed via social media to join the enemy camp.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
It's a little more complex than what people wear. Asking the football team to dress like women is an inappropriate gesture.

Says who?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: MOAR THAN A DOZEN!!1!
IN CHICAGO PUBLIC SKOOL!!!
LOL DELETE TEH WHYTE!!11!!
\
:WINNER:

­:lol:

This is like the "hundreds" of protestors that are taking to the streets in Chicago to recall Rahm :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Any tradition that requires certain people to hide themselves is unfairly limiting. Why celebrate it?

­
The greatest empires had women wearing conservative clothes in public, rather than running around in spandex or naked.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bunch of "can't we all just get along" hippies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.

I do not abide treason nor did I do two tours in Iraq for that shit, no sir.

­
I fought fa freedum u speech. That means ma gud friends died blood so that in ma country folks can say what they want. Unless I don't agree wid it, then theys can't.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The principal is a liberal fag.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: More than a dozen non-Muslim girls at an Illinois high school agreed to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf on Wednesday as part of “Walk a Mile in Her Hijab.”

When is "Walk a mile in his exploding vest" day?

Posted by .
Unregistered

The :chickenhawk: is strong in this thread.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.