Topic: White Deletion: "Non-Muslim high school girls wear hijab to promote acceptance of Islamic beliefs"
Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Non-Muslim high school girls wear hijab to promote acceptance of Islamic beliefs

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/13/non-muslim-high-school-girls-wear-hijab-to-promote-acceptance-islamic-beliefs/

More than a dozen non-Muslim girls at an Illinois high school agreed to wear a traditional Islamic head scarf on Wednesday as part of “Walk a Mile in Her Hijab.”

The event, organized by the school’s Muslim Student Association, featured 17 non-Muslims wearing the garment and speaking with other students about the meaning of the hijab.
“I think it is a difficult time to be a Muslim student in our high school, in our community and in America,” Vernon Hills High School principal Jon Guillaume told the Daily Herald. “I think this is an opportunity for our kids to embrace the Muslim community within the school. For other kids outside of this organization, to understand what it’s like for these girls to walk through our halls in this garment in a way that stands out from other kids. So, I’m proud of them.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Any tradition that requires certain people to hide themselves is unfairly limiting. Why celebrate it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If they want to understand Muslim culture where it pertains to females :holds up broken piece of glass and rusty razor blade:

Here! Female circumsion is a good start.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bet the first time one of those students gets punched the fuck out her parents will run for a lawyer and the rest of the tards will be wringing their hands in condemnation of the attack on a "brave and compassionate young girl who only wants to bring change to the world".

Posted by .
Unregistered

Show them the old RAWA videos of women being stuck in a hole and stoned to death.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The principal is a liberal fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I bet the first time one of those students gets punched the fuck out her parents will run for a lawyer and the rest of the tards will be wringing their hands in condemnation of the attack on a "brave and compassionate young girl who only wants to bring change to the world".

If someone punches someone because of a garment, the puncher should have to pay.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How about a trans-acceptance day where the football team dresses up like women?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: How about a trans-acceptance day where the football team dresses up like women?

That would merely call attention to the idiocy of the event's organizers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

MOAR THAN A DOZEN!!1!
IN CHICAGO PUBLIC SKOOL!!!
LOL DELETE TEH WHYTE!!11!!
\
:WINNER:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: MOAR THAN A DOZEN!!1!
\

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I bet the first time one of those students gets punched the fuck out her parents will run for a lawyer and the rest of the tards will be wringing their hands in condemnation of the attack on a "brave and compassionate young girl who only wants to bring change to the world".

­
Dumb Junior Jane Fondas and even dumber parents. As far as I'm concerned that's giving support to the enemy and getting her head stepped in should be the least reaction she gets.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Dumb Junior Jane Fondas and even dumber parents.  As far as I'm concerned that's giving support to the enemy and getting her head stepped in should be the least reaction she gets.

Holy shit, do you actually think that's true?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.

I do not abide treason nor did I do two tours in Iraq for that shit, no sir.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

­Show you just how retarded these libfaggers are.
Are they really this stupid or are they just trolling? :wtf:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.

If you call that treason, you're a nutball.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
\

­Show you just how retarded these libfaggers are.
Are they really this stupid or are they just trolling? :wtf:

:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.­

\
:chickenhawk:

­How'd that Iraqi Operation Freedom turn out for ya
:snicker:

Posted by I Eat Muslime Death
Unregistered

I would send every fucking.Muslim.and their offspring. to their deaths with a big smile on my face and a raging hard-on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.­

\

­How'd that Iraqi Operation Freedom turn out for ya
:snicker:

:bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :lol:

“I think it is a difficult time to be a Muslim student in our high school, in our community and in America,” Vernon Hills High School principal Jon Guillaume told the Daily Herald. “I think this is an opportunity for our kids to embrace the Muslim community within the school. For other kids outside of this organization, to understand what it’s like for these girls to walk through our halls in this garment in a way that stands out from other kids. So, I’m proud of them.”

Said with a lisp and a jazz-hand wrist flop.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bluebunny: :bluebunny: :bluebunny:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If one of my kids did that, she would be eating that hijab and shitting cotton for a month.

\

­Keep fighting for massa, pawn

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
  . said: How about a trans-acceptance day where the football team dresses up like women?

That would merely call attention to the idiocy of the event's organizers.

Why?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Why?

It's a little more complex than what people wear. Asking the football team to dress like women is an inappropriate gesture.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.